Still Mine.../ Always Yours...

How do you put a warning, without giving a spoiler? - Asking for a friend👀🫣
(Upload sabay takbo! 😉)

———

"I don't need no coin, Baby. All I need is you"

I didn't know that I have kept my eyes closed for long, even after the kiss. I felt him touch my face, and whispered, "Baby...", and only by then I slowly opened my eyes.

I knew I was smiling. I knew my eyes were on him. I knew I was happy.

For a while there, I thought I lost this.
I want to hug him and tell him I got scared, but I don't want to ruin this moment.
I want to tell him I love him- na parang sobra pa sa sobra.
Pero natatakot ako...
At... natatakot ako.

I was lost in my thoughts, and when I blinked and saw him...I saw his smile slowly vanished and there's worry in his eyes.

I looked at him and smiled.
I didn't know what he sees in those smile, but his face was suddenly serious, then he leaned to kiss my eyes, then my forehead, then he whispered, as if asking me to believe him... "I love you".

I closed my eyes, smiled and hugged him back.
I want to believe him.
I really do.

———

The rain has finally stopped. It was quite chilly outside. But everyone looks like they are having fun. Lana's laughter can be heard from where I was standing. Borj was carrying her, while holding sparklers in one hand. Lana's hold to his neck is tight, but I can see they are both grinning.

I was hugging myself, while walking near them. I felt his eyes on me when I was near. He threw the sparkler when it was done, then offered me his hand, which I took. He then pulled me to a hug, then he kissed my shoulder. "I really like this dress" he whispered, then he kissed my neck.

"I noticed", I said, then I closed my eyes, and kissed his chin.

"Stranger, why do you always kiss and hug, Mama?", my baby asked, which made me smile.

"Yeah... Stranger why?", I asked grinning, which made him smile as well and pulled me for another kiss.

"Mama, reminder, hindi po kayo yung newlywed", Jaz came near us, Blue in tow. She took Lana from Borj, which freed his other hand- that hand which immediately snaked around my waist, hugging me to him.

"Hindi nakakatuwa, Benjamin. Bitawan mo ng konti si Ronaliza", Fran said, teasing him.

"Never", he said, then he kissed my head

Eric came near us, then asked, "Has anyone seen Bea?"

I looked around, then I realized that she is indeed missing. I haven't seen her since we stepped out of the suite.

I was worried, even if we were not friends.
And the guy beside me is doing the worst act of pretending he doesn't care, but I noticed his eyes already surveying the place- he's worried as well.

"Go and help them find her"

He smiled at me weakly, kissed my head and said, "they should be able to manage it", but I did sense that hesitation in his voice.

"Go, Love. It's fine", and I haven't finished that last word and he was already running, coming to her rescue.

He hasn't gone that far yet, when his phone rang. "Where are you, B? Stay where you are. I'm coming"

I didn't know that pain is already too much... that I only need to witness that before I break down.

I was breathing heavily, trying to control everything in, when I heard Jaz said, "Fran, can you take Lana to our room first?"