Space & Time

"I know... that's why I wait. That's why we're here- the Borj to my Roni"

"There's no one else, Baby. The one and only"

I looked into her eyes, and finally it feels like she's now understanding that there's no other way this thing between us is going, but a walk down the aisle.

I held her face and kissed her deep.

"I like to keep you where you are", I said while nuzzling her neck, lightly nipping the skin below her ears.

"Really now, Mr. Jimenez?", she asked, but I know she's smiling.

I smiled in between those kisses, then my hand is now touching her sides, and I felt the hitch in her breath, when my hand went a bit higher.

"Love...", she whispered, like in between asking me to stop or go on.

My shirt looks quite big on her, the collar almost exposing her one shoulder. One of my hand on one side of her neck, the older holding her hips, while I'm running my lips on her collarbone. I pulled down her shirt lightly exposing her chest where her heart is. I placed a kiss on it while I looked up, holding her gaze. Then I manuevered our body and pushed her down such that she's lying on the carpet, and I'm on top of her.

"I love you, Baby", I said looking at her eyes, then running my thumb on her lower lip.

"I love you, Love", she whispered, her eyes not leaving mine.

Then I bend my head, and claimed her lips once again, our kisses started sweet and gentle, then slowly becoming deep and aggressive, her hold to my shirt is tight, my hold to her hips is strong.

I'm just running my nose on her neck, giving myself sometime to control this desire, not wanting to be our second time here on her carpet. I won't forgive myself if I let that happen.

But then I see her eyes mirroring what's in mine. When she tried to pull me for another kiss, I pulled back, willing myself not to give in. When she realized that I was not making any move, she looked at me- hurt, disappointed, embarrassed. I saw her smiled weakly then covered her face.

"Sorry... ", then she looked at anything but me, then pushed herself to stand up.

"Baby...", I called her when she tried to push me away.

"Love.. I forgot I have an early morning tomorrow"

"Baby, look at me"

She looked at me, but her eyes were not really on me. "I think I still need practice, no? Para hindi masyadong nakakahiya sayo"

"Practice for what?", but I somehow knew where this conversation is going.

"Practice to kiss... and to do other things. Sorry a, if hindi ako experienced when it comes to this. Might be quite disappointing"

Practice... Alam na alam talaga ni Ronaliza kung paano painitin ang ulo ko.

I pulled her hand back and she landed on my lap. "Practice?", I asked, my voice too low, she might have felt the anger in that voice.

She looked at me and when she tried to stand up, I placed my arm on her midsection, trapping her on my lap.

"I think I heard you said practice. Can you repeat that again? I might have heard it wrongly... I hoped I've just heard it wrongly"

She looked at me, her eyes with anger.
Sya talaga yung galit.

"Hormonal tayo, Baby?", I said, trying to make her laugh, and when she didn't, I just closed my eyes and napakagat na lang ako ng labi. "Baby... do you know how hard it is to control myself not to continue with what we're doing?"