Chapter 23; Truly yours

It was finally time

Their wedding

It was a long awaited moment for both lovers. They had decided to take their relationship to the last step, they were now going to be with each other for the rest of their lives.

It was a huge step and they were both willing to take it. They were both very excited and also slightly nervous, after all it was a big day for both of them.

The news of the marriage had circulated like wild fire. Every one was quite shocked by Jay and Jungwon's sudden and unexpected relationship. Some people took it positively and supported them, they found the couple adorable but there were also a few who didn't. Not like Jay or Jungwon really cared.

"Helppp! I can't find my phone?! Did you see my phone?" Jungwon panicked.

"Dude calm down! It's in your hand?" Sunoo laughed.

"Oh.. right! Thanks!!" Jungwon said as he ran around trying to gather things."

Sunoo chuckled. He knew it was a very important day for Jungwon.

"Jungwon you look amazing!" Sunoo complimented,

"Thanks!" Jungwon said still in a rush.

He never changes.

Little did Sunoo know was that Jay was in the exact same state.
__________________________________
"Don't be nervous! You can do it!" Jay said trying to convince himself that he would be perfectly fine.

He stood there waiting for Jungwon. His heart beating faster and faster. There were a lot of eyes on him making him feel slightly uncomfortable. Thankfully by looking at M and Ms. Yang's sweet and comforting smile, he slowly managed to ignore the asphyxiating tension in the air.

He bit his lips nervously.. until the person he was wanting to see had finally appeared in front of his eyes. Jungwon looked truly breathtaking, he had a small smile and was dressed really elegantly. All Jay's fears seemed to vanish. It was always the case when Jungwon was there. The world would always disappear when his true love appeared.

Ms. Yang and Yeri cried with joy upon seeing how handsome Jungwon looked. They were both so proud of Jungwon. Even M. Yang had a huge smile on his face.

"You look gorgeous.." Jay whispered.

"Thank you..!" Jungwon blushed.

"Are you nervous?" Jay smiled.

"Yes.. a little."

"Me too.."

Suddenly the wedding official spoke.

"We are gathered today to celebrate the marriage of these two young men.."

"Do you Jay take Jungwon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"

"And do you Jungwon take Jay to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do.."

"Repeat after me." The wedding official said to Jay.

"I, Jay take you Jungwon to be my husband and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Jay repeated.

"Repeat after me." The wedding official said to Jungwon.

"I, Jungwon take you Jay to be my husband and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Jay repeated.