Chapter 12: Forced

"You like.... me?" Jungwon asked. His heart was pounding.

"What do you think Jungwon?"

"I don't know.. I'm confused.., you are getting married to my sister.. how can you.. like me?"

"This is an arranged marriage Jungwon. I absolutely have to feelings for her. She is sweet but someone else caught me eye.." Jay said while getting a hold of Jungwon's hands.

"I.. don't know what to say?"

"Do you like me back?..."

"I- I do I really want to. My sister is the only-"

"I don't care.. I like you... Jungwon..I was forced in this anyway.. I don't even like women." Jay laughed.

"I like you too.. I'm just scared.. this is going to really hurt my sister.. I can't do anything. I feel like she would be fuming if she knew.."

"I'm happy you like me back.... I wish we could be together. I don't know about you.. but I think my parents would definitely not support me." Jay sighed.

He knew he family was popular. If ever Jay came out. It would completely destroy his father's company .. he had to admit.. he was really scared. Korea isn't a country where gay couples were allowed or even supported.

"I think we should tell your sister about this first."

"My sister like you too... it wouldn't work out. I really want to be selfish right now and just ask you to be my boyfriend.." Jungwon had worry all over his face.

"Then be selfish.. I want you to be my boyfriend too.. we can be a secret for now.. until we find a solution.."

"I guess we could try it out..." Jungwon smiled slowly.

"Great then.. as from now you are mine, alright?"

"Yes! I would love to." Jungwon smiled and embraced Jay in a warm hug.

Jay gladly hugged Jungwon back. His heart was fluttering. He felt really happy that Jungwon could finally be with him.

Let's just hope nothing happens for now.

"Jay.. let's go to sleep.. it's quite late already and you need to catch up on some sleep alright."

"Right! I'm cuddling you alright!"

"Yes sure! I love cuddles." Jungwon giggled.

That night. They spent together was amazing. They both fell asleep in each other's arms, enjoying the feeling of warmth. And finally Jay was able to get the well deserved sleep.
__________________________________
"Morning sunshine.. how are you?" Jay said with a smile. Seeing a sleepy Jungwon stand beside him in the kitchen.

Jay had decided to make breakfast for Jungwon to thank him for everything he had done to cheer him up and help him to get some sleep. He was really grateful for having someone like Jungwon in his life.

He decided to make blueberry pancakes. He thought it would be a nice breakfast.

"What time did you get up?" Jungwon said in a sleepy voice.

"At 6. I can't sleep for too long."

"What time is it now? Oh it's 7."

"Oh shit! I'll be late for work." Jungwon panicked.

"No you won't you idiot. It's a Saturday?"