Chapter 9: Embarrassed

"Ugh my head hurts like shit." Jungwon groaned. He had somehow forgotten everything that happened. He scratched the back of his head as he tried to recall what had happened the day before. The only thing he knew was he went to a restaurant for dinner with Jay and his friends. But he seemed to forget something...

Flashback
"Jayyy! Yoo hoo! Where is my Jay?" Jungwon looked around like a lost cat. He seemed to be unaware that Jay was sitting right next to him.

Jay cooed at Jungwon's drunk behavior.

Whereas Sunoo couldn't control his laughter. He was so excited to tell Jungwon everything that happened.

"Jay, you know you are like sooo handsome? I want to marry youuu but I know you don't love me back." Jungwon fake sobbed.

"I don't known what to say. Your handsome too Jungwon " Jay smiled. He was slightly flustered by Jungwon's words.

"Geez, I've never seen have that drunk before. This is so funny to watch. His reaction to this would be priceless."

"He is so adorable. Anyway where should I go next?"

"Turn right. It's the first building you see."

"Alright."

Jay parked his car in front of Jungwon's apartment. He tried his best to get the drunk brunette out of his car.

Fortunately Sunoo was there to help Jay carry his drunk and hopeless best friend.  It would be so difficult to carry Jungwon on his own.

"Where are your keys Jungwon?"

"It's somewhereee I don't knowww~"

"Oh my.. it's probably in his pocket. Hold on."

It was a relief that they were still there. Jay and Sunoo carefully dragged Jungwon inside his apartment and plopped him onto his bed.

"Oof this brat is awfully heavy! Thank you Jay for dropping me and Jungwon off. Anyway I think I'll stay here for tonight so you don't have to worry about us."

"Ah alright...oh I forgot Jungwon's car is still at the restaurant. What should we do about it?"

"It's fine don't worry. I'll go get it tomorrow morning before he wakes up so he doesn't freak out."

"Ah alright. I'll come pick you up and drop you there."

"It's fine I'll walk. Don't bother. Thank you for the dinner. It was really amazing." Sunoo gave Jay a sweet smile.

"Yes no worries, it was nice meeting you, see you soon"

"Yep see you."

Jay turned around to look at sleeping Jungwon one last time before he left with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Geez Jungwon. What am I going to do with you?
If you don't mind I'll stay here for today.."Sunoo chuckled.
__________________________________
Jungwon woke up the next morning. His head was aching. He tried hard to remember what had happened. Unfortunately he couldn't recall a thing. He sighed.

"Oh you're awake....Here drink up." Sunoo gave Jungwon a glass of water.

"Thanks... uhm can you tell me if I did anything weird yesterday?." Jungwon asked.