Chapter 21: plan

It was Saturday, and the long awaited day had finally arrived. Jay would lie if he said he wasn't stressed. Yeri had already discussed the plans with Jay. They had prepared a huge surprise for Jungwon. All they had to do now was to set everything up and make it absolutely perfect.

Jay had bought decorations such as lanterns and candles. He even bought roses and other types of flowers to make it even more romantic. He ordered Jungwon's favourite food and desserts which would be delivered later in the night. He was the most romantic person on earth after all.
He also went as far as renting a private beach for the night so no one could disturb them.

They had decided to set everything up at the beach a few hours before Jay would propose.
Jay even organized some surprise that only he himself knew even if Yeri kept pestering him to tell her.

In the end it looked like this.

A/N Pretend their isn't the 'marry me' there💀that would like ruin the surprise

"This looks amazing Jay! You have so much taste!"

"You do dear! Jungwon is going to love this!" Ms. Yang said.

"I know! You don't have to tell me twice. Finally someone recognized my talent!" Jay flipped his hair sassily.

"Okay. I am definitely never complimenting you again." Yeri sighed.

"Heyy! That's mean!"

"I don't care, that was really ridiculous!" Yeri chuckled.

"Okay anyway! Any plan on how to get Jungwon's ass here?" Yeri asked.

"Well I honestly don't know. I guess I'm just gonna take him out on a surprise date or something."

"Noo! That's boring! I know you wait here. I will go get Jungwon with mother. Then we can just pretend it's some random hang out. You tell him you are still at work and that you are coming late today."

"Ohh! That's seems like a great idea! Still I'd have to lie to Jungwon. He hates lies."

"This big ass surprise will make up for it. Don't worry! He will be too happy to even be mad." Yeri explained.

"Right.. I guess so!" Jay was still slightly hesitant.

"It's already 5pm! We should probably go fetch Jungwon right?"

"Oh yes! It would be a good idea!" Ms. Yang said.

"Okay! I will wait here until you guys are back ! Don't forget to send me a text once you guys are like 10 minutes away from here."

"Alright! Mission on!" Yeri screamed excitedly as she ran to the car followed by her smiling mother.

"Great let's do this!" Jay tried to calm himself down. He was indeed feeling kinda nervous.
__________________________________
"Hey Jungwon! We are coming to pick you up alright? Wear something nice, it's a party." Yeri said all in one breath.