Chapter 35 // Beacon Hills - Void-Stiles

As soon as Stiles vanished, I searched for him. He sat somewhere, putting on his normal clothes again, waiting for the chaos to fully begin, so he could leave the hospital without getting locked up again.

Stiles stood in the hallway, everyone was rushing past him, not noticing him. Stiles tilted his head, looking after them, amused at the chaos he had caused.

Slowly, the possessed Stiles strode down the halls, with me on his heels, but he didn't notice. 

He reached a elevator and as he opened, Kiras mother saw him in the eyes. 

Noshiko Yukimura spoke quitely. "Than you will remember, that I won't be deterred by your choice of host. Even if it's a innocent boy. 

"Are you threatening us?" Stiles voice had something in it, something threatening, that I knew. 

Void

The word shot through my mind, blending out everything I knew.

"We're not really afraid of your little fireflies." The people still running out and past them, Stiles turned around and went to run with them. But Noshiko's words had him looking back.

"If the Oni can't defeat you, I will" 

The following days, Scott, his pack and every supernatural creature there were, knew that Stiles was possessed by Void. With little hints, I sent them on the right way to find out. 

Stiles stood at the door, with a huge flash light in his hands. Scott, Ethan and Aiden, who recently left the Alpha-pack, which terrorized Beacon Hills before Void did, stood at the other entrance and were ready to attack Stiles. 

"Okay" Stiles turned around, frightened. "I know you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god it's me." 

But Aiden and Ethan, still unable to proceede the thought that they had no pack and were extremely vulnerable, let their eyes glowing and growled. 

Sprinting past Scott, who tried to stop them, they went to pin Stiles to the wall behind, the flashlight falling on the floor with a audible, metallic thud. 

"Wait! Stop!" Scott shouted as he sprinted after them. 

He pulled Ethan off of Stiles and slammed him back into the opposit wall, but Aiden just won't let go of Stiles. 

"I SAID STOP!" 

Aiden let go of Stiles, annoyed by Scott and turned tohim, with long fangs and blue eyes and roared at Scott. 

But Scott showed off his glowing red Alpha-eyes and roared and quickly drowned Aiden out. 

Aiden's eyes turned back to their normal cool blue ones. 

They had a few more collisions, but Void-Stiles could convince them always fast enough, that he was Stiles and he was cured in mental rehab. 

But I knew better. 

In school, I kept my grades up, to not arouse any suspicons, but every second I could, I watched over Void-Stiles, who was possessed by Void. 

Void-Stiles seemed to search for someone, but never found them.