Chapter 29 // A Peter Hale

In the last two weeks of holidays, Dean trained me in everything he knew. 

He alwasy thought about traps and hid weapons in my room, for me to find, as he waked me somehow with creepy noises. 

That day, I heard a "GROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" that woke me up. 

The main cause of the everyday-different traps and weapons was, to train me, to kill everything supernatural that got into my way and didn't play by the rules. 

I learned to use every of the weapons Xialing gave to me, and I got better at it daily. 

I found one of the short hand knifes and a long dagger under one of the pillows on my couch. 

The red crystals on both of the ends of the handles sparkled beautifully in the light of the rising sun. 

Just as I looked at the crystals, I heard a another roar of a werewolf. 

Only in pyjamas, I sneaked out of my room, into the direction of the roar.

There it was again, now even longer and louder.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Of the instinct to jump at sudden noises or at jumpscares, I got rid years ago.

It really helped, also in this situations.

I heard big paws running in our livingroom and followed them.

Quietly I sneaked up behind the werewolf like creature, jumped without hesitation on its back, slung my legs around its torso and arms, to hold it in place, and held my knife against his throat.

"And you're dead"

The creature froze and I laughed and got off of its back.

But as I turned around, I found Dean standing in the doorway, Dean pointed his Colt M1911 gun in the creatures direction.

"Cory get over here" Dean spoke with a dangerously calm voice and his finger bent on the trigger.

"You didn't set that up?" I asked, still confused why he would break the training he insisted on doing in the morning.

But the creature behind me growled and I heard the paws approaching.

"CORY!!" Dean shouted, now terrified.

But I stood there on purpose, prepearing to turn in the half of a second and stab the creature in the chest.

And that was exactly what I did.

While the creature ran towards me, thought I was paralyzed by fear, I grabbed the handle tighter, spinned around as the creature was near enough and stabbed it clear in the middle of the chest.

I heard the sternum crack as my knife shot through it and the creature groaned and fell to the ground with my knife still in it.

I spun around, proudly smirking.

"Look! I took down a real supernatural creature"

Two hours later, a Peter Hale sat on the couch in the living room, shirtless and with a thick bandage around his broken sternum, that was only very slowly healing, due to the fact, that the blade was enchanted.

I sat in one of the grey bean bags with a disdance of like 15 feet that were spread all over the house and grumbled to myself.

I thought I could bury my first supernatural creature and than it turned out, it was some old friend of Dean and Sam.

"Where did you get that girl, she is more dangerous than my usless thing of a Alpha-nephew and his pack"

"She is my cousine" Dean sounded proud as I were his trophy and he was showing it off to Peter.

"You should come to Beacon Hills sometime. Best when the school starts again. There is some nasty shit going on."

"We will come for sure!" Dean assured his old friend.