Chapter 26 // Katanas

I took the Katana out of its holder and turned around with the coated blade in my hands.

"This one is pretty cool"

Xialing smirked again. "You felt a tingle in your fingers, didn't you? I saw it in your face" I looked  a bit embarrassed at her. "No need to feel embarrassed. If you found the right Katana, you feel drawn to it. Now look" 

For the like next two hours, she showed me how to take care correctly of the blade of the Katana and how to make it even sharper. 

Only as the end of the day neared and I patiently waited for hours to finally get the blade into my hands, she showed me the first moves. 

How to hold the Katana correctly and how to make some basic moves like cutting something or stopping a another blade. 

As I said goodbye for today, I asked her if I could come tomorrow again. 

"For sure. I don't have that much to do anyways here. My brother is on the other side of the globe and my father on the other side of the country. It is good to see someone not completely insane once a day" She winked. 

As I came into the appartment that evening, Dean already laid on the couch and clicked through the programm of the TV. 

"Is that possible?? There is nothing in english!! Only japanese!" Dean sighed, turned the TV off and got off of the couch. 

"How was your day? Did you find anything cool in this city?" 

"Yeah, I walked through the streets for hours and by accident I found a Katana Ryu and the owner of the shop is giving me lessons for free because the shop is going to get foreclosured at the end of the summer" 

Dean and I quickly changed the subject and he told me about the possible allies he found in only three days. 

"Most of them are Hunters, but a few of them were Supernaturals and wanted a peace treaty for all the 'good' japanese Supernaturals."

As we talked for hours, we ordered loads of food to our room and as we talked, we ate almost everything. 

Sometime we had moved onto the bed, because it was more cozy and before I could even start a another sentence, I heard snoring next to me. 

Dean was seriously asleep. 

I mean it was like 10p.m. and the jetlag was still hitting. 

So I decided to get some rest too. 

Next days, I always spent time with Dean when he came home from the meetings. We also discovered, that there was a skybar and a skypool for free use. 

In the other time, I went to Xialing and trained with her with the Katanas. 

After the first week, she told me, that for me, two Katanas would fit better. 

"It would give you better balance for fighting" was her jsutification for the second weapon. 

After a little search, we found a similar weapon to the one I already had. 

It had again red crystals at both ends of the handle, which was coated in some soft leather. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for 255 reads!!!!!! 😀😀

Please don't forget to 

COMMENT

VOTE 

FOLLOW

~Coco