Chapter 24 // Holiday - Tokio

Sammy called a week later, when he was supposed to be home, that the work there in Mexico would take him two more months. 

Dean's good mood didn't even get shaken by the fact that Sammy wouldn't be home the whole summer hoildays.

But the good thing was, Dean finally started to calm down after what had happened in early spring in New Orleans.

In Lawrence, there were almost no criminals and Dean said once, that sometimes it got so boring, he had to get out of town for a week or two. 

And that was exctly what we did. 

We locked up the mansion and told Sammy, that we would go for a month to japan. 

In a beautiful, traditionally but luxurious furnished appartment in the centre of Tokio, in Mori Tower Residences, we stayed. 

But what I didn't know was, that we stayed into the booked appartment of a extremely rich guy who booked for him and his pregnant sister. On our flight to Tokio, we heard them talk about it and something was making her feeling off at the airport and she had to go to the hospital and her brother didn't leave her side, so we drove to the hotel instead and pretended to be them. 

So at that time, Dean was doing stuff for the hunting-business and testing everything alcohol-like he could find and I quote: 'To have tasted anything good before I leave this beautiful country again' , he often was out all day. 

After the second day of ordering everything that sounded good, I called Babsi and together we looked up everything you could do in Tokio. 

The thing that was most likely to attract anyone was the huge shopping mall, that wasn't even a whole mile from here. 

So I got dressed properly, due to the hot weather, and walked throught the streets after messaging Dean, that I would be out, exploring the city and being home by evening. 

I stayed on face time with Babsi and as I walked through the city, and it looked like she war just right there with me in the busy streets of Tokio. 

There were loads of little stores with everything thinkable. 

And just as I walked into one of the shops for decoration, Lele, a friend of ours joined into the video call. 

"Heyyyy"

"Heyyyy" I greeted her. 

"Wie ist Tokio?" (How is Tokio?)

"Yeah, busy, nothing that special for me, yk I don't like big citys that much" 

We chit-chatted a bit as I walked through stores after stores and admired traditional japanese decoration and anything you could get. 

After a like three hour time, I had to say goodbye, because Dean was calling. 

"Hey Dean, why are you calling?" 

"Where are you?" Was the only thing dean spoke. 

"I am in the middle of nowhere why?" 

"Because one of the people I met up only a few minutes ago, told me that there was a hitman hired on your fake identity 'Serena Chompashia' and if anyone finds out this is you..." 

I didn't let him finish his rambling, because I looked around me as if I was searching for someone and saw nothing strange. But I knew that japan had ninjas and they probably waited somewhere in the shadows. 

"Here is noone suspicious and I am just a normal tourist that is wandering through the streets on the search of the next museum. Cool down Dean. Everythings alright. Get your meetings done and I'll be at home by 5p.m." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget to 

COMMENT

VOTE 

FOLLOW

~Coco