Chapter 31 // Beacon Hills - Highschool

On monday morning, a week later, I had absolute no motivation to get up and go to school.

But I had to.

And if it was only to create the 'perfect girl' image so noone would ask any questions. 

But I thought, because we would stay in this town for a little longer and it would suck to always wear the wig and contacts, I showed my real face.

Without any wigs or hairdyes(I would never dye my hair, I love the dark borwn-hazelnut colour way to much) or any contacts, I went to grab my bag, saying goodmorning to Dean and Sam, who were sleeping on the couch from watching to much TV the night before and headed to my Harley with the helmet under my arm. 

I found the way to Beacon Hills High quite fast, due to the tonns of students that were moving in the direction. 

Everyone was there by foot or had his or her own car or jeep. 

Not much people had their own bikes in Sophomore year. 

For my luck, the school didn't force me to repeat the freshman year, so I could start as Sophomore. 

A few guys had bikes at that school, but most just walked or had friends to take them with their car or jeep. 

Two good looking twins on black bikes stood in the parking lot for the bikes and chuckled about some freshmans who had troubles with getting their bikes to a stop.

I drove my Harley into the parking lot, next to them, the only free slot, and got off of my Harley. 

I put the helmet on the seat of my bike, put my sunglasses on, my back on my shoulders and walked past them, ignoring as they whistled. 

I thought they would have whistled at someone else, probably the utterly beautiful strawberry-blonde girl that walked by with a chestnut-haired girl and a dark-haired girl .

But it got very obvious that they were whistling at me, as I put back some books into my locker after my last period.

One of them leaned on the locker next to mine, the open door of my locker still hiding his face from me. 

As I closed the locker with a audible thud, he shrieked back a little at the sound. 

I mirrored his movements, even tho I wasn't phazed at all. I didn't give a little shit about flirting boys when I had some bussines to do. 

I excused myself and dodged his arms as he tried to trap me between him and the locker wall behind. 

He followed me to my bike, seeing that I was putting my helmet on and could only watch me speeding off the school grounds. 

"Someone's got your attention" Ethan teased his brother in a mocking voice. 

"Shut up" Aiden responded a little emberrassed. 

I'm going to upload every few days now till summer holidays. 
There, I won't be uploading, because I will be most of the time not online!

Hope you enjoyyy!!