Chapter 3 // The Run

On my way back to the mansion, the sun was still not rising, but the darkness was somehow relaxing. So different from europe. Here was not so much tension in the air.

I felt tired somehow, but also so relaxed like I did not in a very long time. 

Like I just let something out, that was stuck deep inside of me for the longest time. 

As I reached the landhouse, the sun was slowly rising and I instantly regrettet not taking my sunglasses with me, because the sun reflected so much on the snow, I thought I would be blind. 

Even tho the house was coloured in a darker red tone, the sun reflected heavily from the windows. 

With seeing almost nothing, I climbed up the tree slowly. 

As I made it onto my balcony, I took off my winterboots to not soak the floor inmy room. I shoved through the glass door and shrieked quietly, almost jumping down the balcony trees again. 

Sam and Dean sat on the couch in my room, Sam holding the note I left, Dean looking overly pissed.

"You just went out sometime in the night in winter and left a note?" Dean thundered. 

For a short time the whole room was in silence. 

Sam thought I was shocked and Dean belived, that he had won this argument. 

But me on the other hand, my only thought was, to not let my temper take over. 

It had been the cause of many other confrontations in the past.

I saw Sam shifting a bit uncomfortable and he went to grab Dean and left my room as I stayed in silence. 

As soon as they left, I flopped on the bed and called Babsi. We talked for good 2 or 3 hours, catching up and gossiping about former classmates, till my stomach started to rumor. 

I put in my headphones so I could leave the room and wouldn't bother anyone. 

I rummaged through the house, on the search of the kitchen, now in sweatpants and a hoodie, while I let Babsi tell me what was going on back in europe. 

Then, as I walked in a bright lighted room in the ground floor with a huge kitchen, kitchen island with bar stools and a table to eat, with beautiful view over the backyard that was overgrown from trees, bushes and all kinds of flowers and in the distance, the meadows and the forest. 

I looked through the cupboards and fridge. 

I slapped my hand on my temple as I saw the thing I was looking for on the kitchen island. The fruit bowl. 

I grabbed a few apples out and a pear. 

As I was about to hurry back to my room, as my ears catched despite the airpods some voices shouting. 

Babsi said she had to hang up, because of the time shift, at hers it was now evening and she had family dinner. I nodded absent-minded and clicked on the red button. 

I took the airpods out, tugged them with my phone in the backpockets of my shorts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the story so far! 

Please don't forget to 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

~Coco