𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED - MEE
MOOD: fluffy
WARNINGS: kissing
AGE: 15

ROBINS POV

I sat outside the local drive-in, bundled up in a sweater, waiting for my girlfriend. We've been dating for a week, and I still feel nervous around her because she's incredibly beautiful.

When she approached, a smile automatically lit up my face. "Hey" she greeted with a smile. "Hi" I smiled back, and we walked into the drive-in together. I reached for her hand, our fingers intertwining. She looked at me with pink cheeks and a smile as we paid for our tickets and settled in the back of the truck with a shared blanket.

With her head on my shoulder, I took a moment to admire her. She wore baggy jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, and a matching shirt over the top, her hair styled in a high ponytail. Lost in thought, I looked at her just as she looked back at me, smiling.

My instinct was to look away, so I did, pretending I hadn't been admiring her. "Do I look nice?" she asked. I turned to her and said "Beautiful" making her visibly happy.

As the movie started, we cuddled, hands still interlocked. Occasionally, my eyes drifted from the screen to her, enjoying her reactions to the film. During a quiet moment, I felt her eyes on me. Looking down, I caught her giving me a meaningful look, giving me butterflies. I looked  back, not wanting to break the eye contact.

She moved closer, and I understood what she wanted. So, I kissed her. It felt right, and the moment was perfect. We hadn't kissed on the lips before, but this was the right time. Our lips met, and it was the best moment. We pulled away, looking into each other's eyes, and I couldn't resist leaning in for another kiss.

This time, it was more intense and longer. Her hands cupped my face, mine glued to her waist. She pulled away. "Shouldn't we watch the movie?" She smiled, I shook my head, leaning in for another kiss, and we both laughed.

Pulling her onto my lap, the moment was everything I had hoped for. As we shared more kisses, she eventually pulled away, laughing, wiping my lips with her thumb. "You got some lip gloss on you."     "I don't mind." I mumbled, keeping my eyes on her.

"I love spending time with you" she mumbled, her face nestled in my neck. Blushing, I whispered "I love spending time with you too." She turned around, sitting between my legs as we enjoyed the the movie.

And my cheeks remained heated for the rest of the night.

NOVA SPEAKS

Guys I can't take this anymore, I need a man like Robin 😔