𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐦.𝐭

REQUESTED: meee
MOOD: fighting and jealousy
WARNINGS: fighting
AGE: 18

MASONS POV

ME AND Y/N WERENT THE type of couple to fight, we opened up about how we felt and that's what kept our relationship healthy.

But today i was in an awful mood, i just wanted to be alone but i realised i made plans with y/n and i couldn't cancel on her.

But i also didn't wanna hang out with anyone, so when she came over i was super grumpy and didn't talk to her.

"what's the matter" she said wrapping her hands around my stomach from behind me, i grabbed her hands and removed them from my waist, not saying a word.

"excuse me?" she chuckled, i sighed as i walked away ignoring her and walking to the living room, i realised i was being a dick, but i was just in the worst mood, and wanted to be left alone.

"did i do something?" she said following behind me, ignoring her again i laid down putting netflix on my TV.

That's when she stood in front of the TV, blocking my view of the show i was watching, her hands on her hips looking at me with squinted eyes "don't ignore me"

"move" i said pushing her to the side, she sighed shaking her head as she sat down on the couch away from me, going on her phone.

A few minutes later i heard her slightly chuckling at her phone, i looked over curious to what she was laughing about.

"who are you texting" i said as i sat up, she lifted her eyes and she frowned "no one" she said "show me"

"no, it's my phone mason" she said said going back on her phone, i walked over to her and attempted to grab her phone but she hid it on her chest.

"don't touch my phone" she spoke sternly, i grabbed the phone snatching it off her, swiping up to see the texts she was sending.

Realising it was miguel she was talking to "why are you talking to miguel" i said before she snatched her phone off me, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

I followed her watching as she began grabbing her things to leave my house "why are you texting him?" i said yet again "he's my friend as well mason" she said as she went to leave.

I grabbed her hand pulling her back to me "let me go." she scrambled but i held her in place "what were you texting him about?" i asked "none of your business" she said.

"Are you guys like a thing or something?" i said squinting my eyes "what?" she said frowning "are you joking mason, can i laugh at his text messages without you being insecure about it! i'm not with him, the fuck?" she said snatching her arm away from me.

"where are you going then!?" i yelled out, before i heard the door shut, i sighed running my hands through my hair.

I needed to apologise but she had already left, i could hear her car drive away.

I quickly walked over to my phone and called her, she should've picked up because she has hands free calling on her car, which she was in.

But the call was almost immediately cut off, most likely from her hanging up on me.

I groaned as i called her again, i wasn't gonna give up until she answered.
That's exactly what happened "what!" she answered.

"can you come back" i said in a whining tone, i heard her sarcastically chuckle "are you joking?" she said.

"no, i'm sorry i was just in a mood" i said hearing her sigh "you're ridiculous you know that right" i heard her say, her voice less mad.

"i know, i just wanna relax" i sighed "you could've just said that, instead of being a dick, you know i will accept your boundaries" she said.

I smiled at how respectful she is "i knowww, can you just get your ass back over here" i said smiling.

"yes, thames. I'll come back over but if you pull that shit again, i swear." she said "okiii"

"i love you" i said "i love you too"

NOVA SPEAKS

i hate apologising but yet i'm always the one that does cause i'm a people pleaser and it's so annoying