𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 | 𝐯.𝐡

REQUESTED: yesMOOD: fluffWARNINGS: none AGE: 15

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: fluff
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 15

REQUESTED: yesMOOD: fluffWARNINGS: none AGE: 15

I STOOD AT THE SCENE OF my boyfriend about to fight this boy, they  were shit talking and being all cocky, but it was only time before vance would get ticked off and throw a punch.

The boy kept dissing vance saying shit about his family and his dad, which wasn't a good idea, vance's dad was an alcoholic who would hit him.
So that had an effect on vance.

"and not to mention your slutty girlfriend" the boy said, looking directly at me, i saw something change in vance, his jaw clenched so hard his teeth could've chipped.

And his fists tightened into balls, ready to knock this dudes teeth out "say that again, you wanna get your ass handed to you?" vance piped up, stepping towards the boy.

"your girlfriends a slut, i bet she gives free blowjobs behind the
bathro-" before he could even finish vance threw his fists into the guys nose.
He landed on his ass, holding his nose with a groan.

"fuck!" He yelled, blood gushed out of his nose rapidly like a tap, vance kicked the boy in the nose again making him fall back onto his back.

groaning and moaning the boy rolled around on the floor in pain, but vance wasn't done, not until the boy was knocked out cold.

Vance straddled the boy and began throwing punches left right and centre, to the point vance didn't have any technique anymore to his punches, he was just throwing them out of spite.

After the first few hits the boy was out cold, but vance just kept going, the crowds gasped as they watched the boy fall in and out of consciousness.

Vance grunted, his knuckles had to be fucked up by now. I didn't want vance hurting himself because of some stupid boy, plus i'm pretty sure he learnt his lesson.

I ran over to vance and went to grab him, but he raised his elbow right into my nose as he went to hit the boy again.

i hit the floor holding my nose "fuck!" i yelled, my nose slightly bled, vance looked over at me with wide eyes, getting off the boy and running to me.

"i'm so sorry omg!" he said, wrapping his bloody hands around me, i hugged back "it's ok, it was an accident" i said, before pulling away my hand grabbing my t-shirt to block the bleeding.

"come on let's get you a nurse" vance said as he stood up grabbing my hand "but won't you get into trou-"  "don't worry about me y/n, they find out either way, your hurt that's all that matters right now" he said as we rushed into the nurses office.

The nurse sat me down and helped with the bleeding nose, it soon stopped and the nurse gave me ice to chew on, don't ask, i just like it? (real)

"i'm sorry again" he said "it's alright" i chuckled "he just really pissed me off, talking about you like that, your like the least sluttiest person i know" he chuckled.

"thanks" i chuckled "you feeling okay?" he said, i nodded "this ice is really hitting the spot" i said smiling. He laughed "i bet it is"

 He laughed "i bet it is"

NOVA SPEAKS

ice is so scrumptious 😋

i also apologise for the gif at the start 😊