𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐯.𝐡

REQUESTED: MEE
MOOD: FLUFF
WARNINGS: FIGHTING
AGE: 23

I STOOD IN FRONT OF vance as he yelled at me, i crossed my arms and stared at him with raised eyebrows, we've been fighting a lot recently and it sucks cause normally we have the best relationship.

The fights are over the stupidest shit ever too, it's the worst. "Get out of my face vance!" i said, i saw his jaw clench and his fists tighten "what are you gonna do!? hit me?" i said.

"no, of course not! but your pissing me off y/n!" "oh i'm pissing you off!?" i said with wide eyes "yes, your shitty little attitude is not it right now!" he said.

"get out of here vance" i said shaking my head disappointed, he sighed throwing his head back "fucks sake" he mumbled with his hands on his face.

"just get out, come back later." i said "i live here too y/n." "i don't care vance" "your so petty" he shook his head before leaving making sure to slam the door when he left.

I sighed as i walked upstairs, up to our room, my beautiful girl asleep in our bed "mija" i said softly, she woke up rubbing her eyes.

She was half asleep when she wrapped her hands around me, i smiled as i picked her up walking her to her room, i placed her in her bed watching as she fell asleep straight away.

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before walking back to my room, i got into my pyjamas before slipping into my bed.

TIME SKIP

i looked over at the clock on my bedside table, it read 2:37 am. I rubbed my eyes as i looked over to see if vance was there but he wasn't.

I began to worry a little bit, i got up and walked down stairs, seeing the living room lamp on.

I could hear two people talking, so i hid and listened "why were you and mommy yelling, were you fighting?" i heard my daughter ask.

Vance sighed "it's nothing to be worried about beautiful, me and mommy have our moments but everything will be okay, i love mama and she loves me, a lot. everything will work out" i heard him say.

"now you should be in bed" vance said "go get into bed okay" he said before i heard him place a kiss on her "love you dada" she said, i watched as she walked up the stairs into her bedroom.

i peeked my head into the kitchen and saw vance standing at the counter, his hands on the marble counters as he stared into the distance.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, he jumped a little from the shock but calmed down when he saw it was me.

"what are you doing?" he asked, i let go of him allowing him to turn and face me "i don't wanna keep fighting" i said tucking hair behind his ear.

"i don't either" he said placing his hands on my hips, i looked over at the couch seeing a little sleeping spot set up, meaning he was gonna sleep there. "really vance" i sighed.

"you needed time" he shrugged, i sighed wrapping my arms around him
"i love you" i said "i love you too y/n" he said rubbing my back.

We both pulled away, he stared at me with a small smile "we made one of the most beautiful girls" he chuckled "we did" i smiled "i'm so lucky to have you two" he said.

i smiled before grabbing his hand leading him upstairs to our room, i got into our bed watching as he took his shirt off before slipping into the bed.

"goodnight" he whispered before placing a kiss on my lips, i kissed back before pulling away "goodnight"

NOVA SPEAKS

this is how i want my fights to end