𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 | 𝐦.𝐭

REQUESTED: yesMOOD: kinda fluff/argument WARNINGS: arguing AGE: 17

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: kinda fluff/argument
WARNINGS: arguing
AGE: 17

I WALKED INTO MASONS room with a groan, leaning on his door frame "please get off the game" i said staring at him staring at his computer screen.

"5 more minutes" he mumbled, concentrating on the screen "you said that 5 hours ago!" i said, he ignored me and kept going on his game.

"mason!" i said snapping my fingers, but he ignored me again "i swear i'm gonna throw this game out the window in a second!" i said as i walked over to him.

"be quiet i'm tryna focus" he said as he pushed me away, i had had enough of his shit, i grabbed his headset and ripped it off his head.

Before pressing the off button on his game "hey! hey! HEY" he said as he watched me do all this "WHAT THE HELL" he yelled.

"you've been on that thing all day mason!" i said, he rolled his eyes "i don't need to give you all of my attention for fucks sake!" he said.

"yes you do i came here for that! not for you to be on your games all day!"
"then go home!" he yelled at me, my jaw dropped as i looked at his face as it filled with regret.

"fuck you mason" i said as i went and grabbed my things and left, he didn't even chase after me.

MASONS POV

"then go home!" i yelled out of rage, watching as her face filled with hurt, my face loosened as i filled with regret.

"fuck you mason" she said, i watched as she got her stuff and left my house, i stuffed up badly.

I sat back down in my chair and ran my hands through my hair before resting my elbows on my desk.

TIME SKIP

i laid in my bed on my phone trying to distract myself from feeling guilt, even tho that's what i should be feeling because i stuffed up.

I opened snap and open y/ns contact, i began typing. I watched as her bitmoji popped up meaning she saw me typing.

But it quickly disappeared, i typed my apology and sent it

Y/NS POV

i opened masons snap and saw he was typing, i sighed as i clicked off his contact, i placed my phone down and turned off my light, snuggling into my pillow.

My phone dinged a minute later, i wondered what it was so i checked and it was from mason.

I hesitated, i didn't know whether to answer it or ignore him like he ignored me.

But me being me i opened it.

beautiful boy 🤭❤️

y/n im really sorry i didnt mean to lash out like that, it was wrong but i was just really mad and i'm very very sorry i said that i didn't want you to leave, please forgive me beautiful 🙁❤️❤️

ME
k

my beautiful boy 🤭❤️
don't do this :(
opened

Y/NNNNNN
Y/NNNNNNNN
right. i'm coming to your house.
opened

MASONS POV

i got up and chucked on a hoodie and sweat pants, i placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys, i walked out onto the cold streets and got into my car.

I drove to the supermarket, stopping and getting out. I walked in and went straight to the chocolate aisle.

I got all of her favourite chocolates and lollies, a fluffy teddy and flowers. cause i'm so amazing. I walked to the counter and paid for all of it before walking back to my car.

I got in and drove to her house, i just pray she forgives me, she better.
i literally brought her $50 dollars worth of stuff broski.

I arrived at her house, i got the big bag of things and walked to her front door, knocking on her door.

She answered after a couple seconds "what." she said, her eyes looked at the bag in my hand "i'm sorry" i said as i passed her the bags, she sighed as she looked at me.

"you don't need to buy me all this, all i want is an apology" she said, i shrugged "but i fucked up so i need to apologise in the best way" i smiled making her smile.

"okay byee!" she said as she went to shut the door "hey!" i said stopping the door "what?" she smiled "can't i stay?" i said.

"i'm tired" she sighed "me too, we can go to bed" i smiled, she smiled as she grabbed my hand dragging me to her room.

she placed her bag down before crawling into her bed, i took my shoes off before taking my shirt off and slipping myself into her bed, i grabbed her waist and spooned her.

She turned the light off, hearing a yawn escape her mouth "i love you so so much" i said "i love you more" she said in a tired voice.

i snuggled into her and made sure she was warm with lots of blankets, i placed soft kisses on her neck which relaxed her, my hand intertwined with hers, whispering sweet things into her ear until she fell asleep.

NOVA SPEAKS

HELP so i'm on my period and i'm so grumpy it's not funny, like this ad came up on youtube and it was this man super happy like he won a prize and i started swearing at him and i literally said
"you happy your not bleeding from your fucking vagina" 😭😭😭😭 NOW IM LIKE GURL WHAT ARE U ON!?