𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐦.𝐭

REQUESTED: BY ME
MOOD: fluff
WARNINGS: NONE
AGE: 17

REQUESTED: BY MEMOOD: fluff WARNINGS: NONEAGE: 17

I CRACKED MY KNUCKLES anxiously, waiting for the host on the stage to open the gold envelope, it was gonna reveal who had won this years horror movie award, me and mason were in the movie 'the black phone' i was his love interest and the 2nd main character.

And now after many years, me and mason are dating. no one really knows except close friends and immediate family.

"holy shit" i heard mason exhale, grabbing his hand nervously, the host opened it and let out a chuckle "MASON AND Y/N" my heart and stomach dropped to my ass.

Mason looked over at me with wide eyes and the biggest cutest smile, everyone cheered and clapped, our moms and dads crying happy tears, me and mason both got up and walked up to the stage.

Mason got handed the trophy, he held it like it was the most precious thing in the world, his eyes sparkled as he stared at it.

The host walked us up to the microphone "oh my god" i said chuckling in disbelief "i'm shaking" mason laughed into the mic "thank you!? what the- this is so crazy uhhh" i said not knowing what to say.

"thank you scott thank you joe thank you everyone" mason said "yes thank you so much, we wouldn't be standing up here if it wasn't for you so thank you!" i said and the crowd went wild.

I had completely forgot about the announcement we were meant to do, no one knew we were gonna do it, it was a last minute decision, we asked scott and he said we could cause it'd add to the shock of it.

"uhm...one last thing before we walk off with this cool as trophy me and y/n have something we'd like to uh, do?" mason said as he looked over at me.

I smiled, the crowd went silent intrigued on what it would be, mason turned to me grabbing my jaw, he pressed his lips against mine, the audience went FERAL it was crazy.

Me and mason kept kissing for a couple seconds, my hands in his hair and his hands on my waist, we pulled away smiling at each other, not even bothering to look at the audience "i love you" he said "i love you too" i smiled

NOVA SPEAKS

i'm so lonely bro