𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐏 | 𝐛.𝐲

REQUESTED: MEEE
MOOD: FLUFF
WARNINGS: NONE
AGE: 22

I SAT IN MY BEST friends of 10 years car, i had a tight dress on and my make up done, i was going on a date and asked bruce to drop me off.

I was nervous since i haven't dated since i was 18 and broke up with my boyfriend, i'm now 22 and i need to start exploring more, so i found a guy and now i'm going on a date.

"excited?" bruce turned to me with a smile "more nervous" i said as i looked out the window watching as we got closer to the restaurant.

"you'll have fun, just be the cool y/n you are, he'll love you" bruce cheered me up, i smiled turning over to him "thank you" i said, watching as he parked the car.

"i'll see you at 10 to pick you up, unless plans change and you guys go back to his hous-" "woah there bruce, it's the first date" i laughed.

"you never know" he shrugged with a smile "10 is good" i smiled before getting out of the car "good luck!" he waved "thanks!" i said before shutting the door

i walked up to the bar and took a seat, waiting for him to show, i looked around trying to spot him but there was no sign of him.

I sighed getting my phone out, opening his contact "hey Jacob, i'm here" i wrote and sent it before putting my phone back into my purse.

I sat there and waited, the bar feeding me drinks every time i finished one, i looked up at the clock and realised it was 10 past 10, i rolled my eyes.

I couldn't believe i got stood up, i walked outside and saw bruce waiting for me in his car, i opened the door and got in "how'd it go!?" he said in and excited tone.

"he fucking stood me up" i said with a sigh, i heard bruce sigh "i'm sorry
y/n" "i can't believe i really thought dating again would be a good thing, men are just fucking dickheads" i said running my fingers threw my hair.

"i'm a man, i'm not a dickhead" "you classify as a girl to me cause your like you know...respectful" i said hearing him laugh.

He began driving off, but i noticed me wasn't driving the way to my house.
in fact he was driving the other way.

"where you going" "to take you out" he said "wha-" "you deserve it" he said looking over at me "thanks..." i said smiling.

"see what i mean you're not a man!" i said making him shake his head with a laugh, we made it to the restaurant, and it was some fancy place.

"woah, this is fancy" "yeah, unlike that stripper bar he told you to go to" bruce scoffed, he got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"you didn't have to" i smiled as i got out, he grabbed my hand smiling as we walked into the restaurant.

We took a seat and began looking at the menu "jesus, it's expensive" i said.
"i'll pay" "no. bruce." i said "zip those lips of yours, i'm paying, end of discussion" he said, his eyes not leaving the menu at all.

The waiter came over and we ordered, while waiting for the food we talked and the conversation flowed so naturally, it was amazing.

He was a good communicator, and knew what questions to ask, so it was never awkward.

The food came and it was delicious, i felt bad when the bill came out, it's was so expensive but he happily gave them his money, like it wasn't an issue.

"thank you bruce" i said as he parked into my drive way "no problem" he smiled, we made eye contact while smiling, his eyes looked down at my lips then back to my eye.

Next thing i knew he's leaning forward, his lips pressing up against mine, i smiled as my hands grabbed his face kissing back.

No one pulled away, we just kept it going, until our breaths were heavy, i pulled away to breath, he looked at me with a smile.

"wanna come in?" i smiled "yes please" he smiled back.

NOVA SPEAKS

dates scare me like when you don't know the person, i'd rather going from friends then lovers cause then it's less awkward yk? 💀