𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐯.𝐡

REQUESTED: yesMOOD: fluffWARNINGS: none AGE: 15

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: fluff
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 15

this one is another long one word count: 1440

I SAT IN THE BACK OF the classroom, staring out of the window in boredom, my eyes wondered the street outside the window and the things that went on in the outside world while i was stuck in hell.

A loud bang interrupted my thoughts, i looked over seeing that vance hopper was sitting next to me, he had slammed his book down onto the desk.

He shifted in his chair with a sigh as he got out his pocket knife, carving things into the desk, i stared intently at his hands, they were large and had many veins running through them.

I always found vance attractive, a lot of girls did, but none had the courage to go up to him, scared he'd gut them or something, but vance wouldn't have the guts to do that, yes he did carve shit into someone's arm, but that's a lot different to gutting someone, you gotta have the guts to do that, he doesn't.

As i stared at his hands i noticed that his middle finger popped up, i frowned as i looked over seeing as he stared right back at me "i'll cut your eyes out if you don't stop looking at me" he said, pointing the knife in my direction from under the desk, making sure it was hidden from the teacher.

i rolled my eyes "yeah sure" i scoffed, he stared at me intensely "YeAh SuRe-, i will." he said. "okay" i smiled nodding.

"that's all you got, okay?" he said "what you want me to say? 'oh my god vance! don't do that! i'm so scared!' i think you've got the wrong person." i said, i heard him chuckle.

"i like you" he said nodding, i raised my eyebrow at him to which he just rolled his eyes "not like that fuck tarde" he said, now spinning the pocket knife around.