𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: yes! MOOD: fluffy WARNINGS: kissing AGE: 16

REQUESTED: yes!
MOOD: fluffy
WARNINGS: kissing
AGE: 16

MY FIST CONNECTED TO HER JAW one last time before someone grabbed me, pulling me off her before she passed out again, i tried wiggling myself out of the persons touch but they had a tight grip on my waist, pulling me away into the bathrooms.

I turned and saw robin, my boyfriend. He grabbed my waist and picked me up placing me onto the sink before he sighed "you almost killed her" he said with a straight face before a smirk came onto his face "good job"

I chuckled as he began getting supply's to clean my wounds, i sat there patiently as he grabbed a cloth putting rubbing alcohol on it, he grabbed my hand and cleaned the wounds, i hissed as i clutched his hand "sorry" he mumbled.

"you did good out there, not scratch on you" he said as he grabbed my jaw, inspecting my face for any marks "no way i'd let her lay a mark on me" he smiled as he got the bandages out, wrapping my hand up into a secure knot.

"that'll do, just go easy" he said before placing a kiss on my knuckle, i smiled as i nodded "i'm proud of you" he said as he stood between my legs, his hands pulled my waist closer to him.

"thank you" i wrapped my arms around his neck as he smiled, he leaned in placing a kiss on my lips, continuing the kiss slowly. I smiled as i played with his soft hair, his hands ran up and down my thighs.

"i love you" he mumbled into the kiss, his hands grabbing my cheek to deepen the kiss "i love you too" i chuckled, soon we both pulled away smiling. "Wanna skip? we have math" he said as he packed up the supplies into his bag.

I nodded with a smile, he grabbed my hand as we walked out of the bathroom before running out of the school "where to?" i asked "i dunno, let's just walk and see where we end up" he smiled.

NOVA SPEAKS

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST