𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐟.𝐛

REQUESTED: yess! MOOD: angst WARNINGS: abuseAGE: 16

REQUESTED: yess!
MOOD: angst
WARNINGS: abuse
AGE: 16

there's child abuse in this, y/n gets hit by her dad. So if you aren't good with
reading these types of things please don't read it! <3

I HAD JUST GOTTEN HOME, i placed my bag down and began walking to the bathrooms to fix my knuckles. "another fight?" i heard someone say making my head turn.

My brother, robin. Leaned on his door looking at me with raised eyebrows "yeah, don't look at me like that." "i'm worried about you."

"i'm fine." i said as i entered the bathroom, but he didn't give up scolding me. Following me into the bathroom watching me fix the bandages that were coming off my bruised knuckles.

"you didn't seem fine when dad was beating your ass for this exact reason." he raised his voice a little more, ignoring his words and his presence i pushed my way past him and into my room.

"y/n, would you listen to me for once for fuck sake." i turned my head to him sighing. "what?" "i can't stand seeing you like this, you've changed."

"you can't talk. You taught me these things!" "i taught you to defend yourself! not to use it against people for stupid reasons."

I huffed, looking away from him. "you know what, if you wanna get beaten everyday then that's your problem, but don't come running to me when you need to be cleaned up." he stormed out of my room.

The last sound i heard was the front door slam, through my window i saw him walking down the street, probably to a friends house. Or his girlfriends house.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling, thinking about how much better my life would be without my dad in it. Just as that thought crossed my mind i heard the door downstairs swing open and an angry voice yell my name.

I panicked at the familiar voice, his footsteps coming up to my door. "open up!" he yelled knocking on the door. My eyes were wide not knowing what to do, i could run like i always did.

Or just take the beating, the more overthinking the less time. So i grabbed a hoodie and opened my window, as i was about to jump down onto the grass. My dad opened the door.

He stormed over to me and gripped my shirt pulling me away from the window before slapping me across the face. "where the fuck do you think you're going!?" he yelled, a tight grip on the collar of my shirt as he stared at me with furious eyes.

"i was just-" he slapped me again before pushing me backwards, luckily. I landed on my bed before quickly getting up and dodging him. He stood there even more angry as i tried to back away.

That's when he took his belt off and waved it in my face "you wanna be little bitch, i'll show you what happens if you keep this behaviour up" his hand raised, my breath hitched as i looked away.

Waiting for the belt to make contact with my skin, but it didn't. Instead the door opened and i heard someone gasp. There stood finn, robin standing not too far behind him.

"what the hell!" finn said with wide eyes, he ran over to me and grabbed onto me. I melted into his touch as he began yelling at my father.

I looked over at the door and saw robin, his eyes were teary as he gave me a sad smile. I looked away and put my head in finn's neck.

Him and my father were now both fighting, robin had stepped in when it started getting a little more physical. And soon enough they managed to get my father out of the house.

He would stay mostly at a motel where he'd drink his problems away. Finn let go of me and looked me in the eyes "why didn't you tell me?" he said in a soft voice, his hand tucked hair behind my ear.

"i was scared" i said before he pulled me into a hug again, when we pulled away robin came and hugged me "are you okay?" he asked as he rubbed my back "im fine." i sighed and let go of him.

TIME SKIP

me and finn cuddled on my bed, his head buried on top of my chest and his legs intertwined with mine. His head lifted as he looked at me "i love you y/n" i felt my heart warm as i smiled.

Finney had a way of making me feel better by just being him, he made me happy in the worst times of my life. When i was in situations i couldn't handle mentally he always knew what to say and what to do.

"i love you more" i said before he kissed my lips, gripping his cheek i smiled into the kiss. The kiss continued for a few seconds before robin walked in "oh my god, seriously?" robin laughed.

Me and finn pulled away and look at him "can you go a day without kissing each other" robin said rolling his eyes "nope" "hey just cause your girlfriend won't kiss you doenst mean we have to be miserable." i teased.

"okay, ouch." he said as me and finn laughed, robin rolled his eyes and laughed with us. "i was just telling you that i ordered chinese, it should be here soon, so...stop baby making and come help me set the table."

That was all robin said before leaving the room, me and finn looked at each other before cringing at robins words "ew." i mumbled "blah, gross." finn said as we both stood up and walked downstairs.

NOVA SPEAKS

baby making scares me and disgusts me at the same time 😔🤚🏽