𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: meee
MOOD: fluff
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 15

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND were watching his favourite movie texas chainsaw massacre, which he begged me to watch.

His head was on my shoulder, our fingers intertwined, when the movie was done i was kinda bored so i decided to prank him.

See robins obsessed with kissing me, god knows why. He just constantly places random kisses on my lips, neck, collar bone, hands, cheek, literally anywhere.

so i figured why not prank him and wipe his kisses, i don't know how he's gonna react.

When the movie credits popped up he turned to me with a smile "did you like it?" he said, i nodded with a smile "kiss" he said as he pouted his lips towards me, i slightly pecked his lips before pulling away and wiping my lips with my hand.

"excuse me" he said, i looked over seeing him staring at me with a frown
"that was disrespectful"  "what?" i said with some attitude.

he cupped my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away, i looked away and wiped my lips again.

"stop!" he said "i'm not doing anything!" i said rolling my eyes "your wiping my kiss!" he said "so?"

"so stop!" he said, i shook my head "what'd i do?" he said, his hand let go of mine as he looked at me with hurt.

"nothing." i said, hugging my knees. "then why won't you kiss me!?"
"i did kiss you!"  "you wiped it!"

"why do you care!?" i said, he stared at me before rolling his eyes and getting up and walking away.

"where are you going!?" i yelled out "bed" he answered as he ran upstairs to his room, i let a little giggle out as i walked up to his room opening the door.

He laid in his bed, the lights off. "mi amor"  "go away" he answered back
"don't be childish" i said.

"your the childish one, wiping my kisses" he said "that's how i show my love y/n, and you just rejected me, so i have a right to be mad at you, just admit you don't love me" he said, i sighed as i walked over to him.

I laid down on him, hiding my face in his neck "no go away you don't want my love" he said, trying to push me off.

I kissed his neck "shut up idiot" i mumbled, i pulled my face away from his neck seeing him smiling but he quickly stopped when he saw i caught him.

"it was a prank" i said tucking hair behind his ear "not funny." he said, i smiled as i placed a kiss on his face.

I watched as he wiped the kiss looking at me with a teasing smirk "i see how it is, you don't love me i'm mad at you now" i mocked him, covering my eyes pretending to cry.

"that's not what i said"  "you acted like i killed your family" i laughed making him roll his eyes "you owe me a make out session" he said.

"fine by me" i smiled placing a kiss on his lips, he smiled into the kiss, his hands on my thighs, we kissed for awhile until we both pulled away.

"i'm tired" he yawned, i wrapped my arms around him, cuddling into the warmth of his chest "te amo, hermosa" he said, his voice quiet and tired.

"te amo, guapo" i said making him chuckle "you should call me that more often" "no"

"te amo, guapo" i said making him chuckle "you should call me that more often"  "no"

NOVA SPEAKS

i wanna do this when i get a boyfriend
if i ever do 😀🔫
not looking so good rn 😜