𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

Y/N WALKED HER WAY HOME, it was finally October. Her favourite month. Pumpkins were already sat on people's lawns, yet to be carved. And it was finally cooling down.

As she walked into her street she saw her neighbour out front of his house, a nervous feeling in her stomach sparked at the presences of the boy. He had lived there for a month now and y/n was still nervous every time she saw him.

He had a tendency to get into fights at school and be a trouble maker for the teachers, these rumours didn't help y/ns anxious mind. He seemed nice, besides the time she saw one of his fights.

As y/n got closer to passing the boys house she took a closer look at the boy, he was gardening.
His grandma on the front porch on her rocking chair, a cup of tea in one hand and a newspaper in the other.

Finally, y/n passed the house when she felt robins eyes on her, and sure enough they were. The two made eye contact before robin sent her a warm smile going back to what he was doing.

Y/n felt her stomach do a twirl at the boys smile, she shook the feeling off and entered her house. She had plans to just sit on the porch and read her favourite book. Which she did.

The wind blew and the sound of the crunchy leaves ran past. Y/n caught herself looking over at the boy a few times, something about him was attractive. He was a pretty boy to say the least.
But it was something else.

Y/n snapped her gaze back to her book, she mentally made a pact to herself that she would stop looking at the boy and focus on the book she was reading, which worked until she heard foot steps onto her porch.

She lifted her head and saw robin, a handful of autumn coloured flowers in his hand. "hey" he smiled, y/n felt her heart skip a beat, she had never interacted with this boy besides giving each other glances in the hallways.

"hi.." y/n said smiling faintly "i see you really like autumn and stuff, and my grandma has been planting these so do you want one?" he asked, reaching his hand out which had a beautiful orange flower in it.

Y/n grabbed the flower with a smile "how did you know i like autumn?" she said as she inspected the flower "well..." robin looked away, he seemed hesitant to say what he was going to say.

"i see you carving pumpkins on the porch a lot, and you helped the grab n go decorate for halloween, i just guessed you liked it.." he said, y/n smiled looking up at the boy "well thanks." she said, robin nodded "i'll see you later y/n" he smiled as he jogged down the stairs and off the porch.

A DAY LATER |

Robin walked home from school detention, after another violent fight he caused. His mood was bummed, he knew his ma would be disappointed but he couldn't help it sometimes, he found himself struggling to sooth himself when people made comments about him.

Robin made it home, walking up to his porch he noticed a basket of cookies, a smile formed on his lips as he saw a tag on the basket 'from y/n' it said, he picked the basket up, instantly smelling the cookies through the covered basket.

He entered his house being greeted with his ma "what's this?" she asked "it's from the girl next door, y/n" A smile was glued onto his face, and he couldn't stop it. "aww that's nice of her" she smiled.

"yeah" robin said, he brought the basket of cookies into his room, placing them on his bed before walking up to his window, he was met with y/n across from his window, sitting on the edge of her window.

Her eyes met robin and she smiled, he opened the window and sat on the windowsill "thanks for the cookies" he smiled "no problem" she smiled "you made my day, i had the worst day" he sighed.

"the fight?" y/n questioned, robin frowned "how do you know?" he asked "i was watching" she chuckled "oh" he laughed "you did good, i think it's cool you stand up for yourself, not many people do, i know i dont." she smiled at the boy.

"it's a habit for me, i can't take disrespect, but hey if someone's messing with you, tell me"
"i won't trouble you. i'll survive" she smiled, robin smiled. "i wish i was like you, so i could just ignore my problems"   "nah, facing your problems is better, you're brave." y/n chuckled.

Robin smiled before he heard y/ns parents yell 'dinner' out to her "coming!" y/n jumped into her room "see you later robin" y/n smiled as she closed her window "bye" robin waved as he watched her go.

'i like her'

NOVA SPEAKS

why can't i have this? 😒

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LOVES
GO GET SOME CANDY AND SCARE KIDS ❤️