𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄? | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: ME
MOOD: FLUFF
WARNINGS: NONE
AGE: 16

I SAT IN THE BEAUTIFUL DRESS my mama brought for me, as i watched my crush dance with another girl, as much as it hurt i didn't blame him, she was beautiful, and i was the 'nerd' that no one really paid any attention to.

I watched as he stared into her eyes, his eyes filled with love, like he was looking at the love of his life, i sighed looking down at my fingers, my ears being drowned by romantic music playing.

Couples on the dance floor slow dancing and looking at each other in love, god i hated being single, it was the worst thing in the world.

As i played with my fingers i saw someone stand in front of me, looking up i made eye contact with robin, my childhood best friend, he had a small smile on his face, and that's when i realised his hand was held out.

i frowned at him "what?" i asked confused to what he was trying to get at "wanna dance?" he asked, his hand still patiently waiting for me to hold it.

"oh, sure" i smiled as i stood up, feeling as he intertwined his hand with mine as we walked to the floor, i softly pushed the hair off his shoulder before placing my arms behind his neck.

His hands grabbed my waist as we swayed side to side, just like everyone else did, he stared into my eyes which made my stomach fill with butterflies.

"what?" i chuckled nervously at his strong eye contact "nothing" he said smiling—still staring at me. i smiled, looking down at my shoes feeling my cheeks heating up.

"you know i always thought you were the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" he said, his voice getting quieter as he said it, i looked up at him with a smile.

"from the day we became friends, when i had no friends in kindergarten and you wanted to be my friend, i thought you were so beautiful"

"thank you robin" i said pulling him into a hug, his arms wrapped my around my waist, his head placed on my shoulder.

"i know i can be an idiot sometimes, but i really like you" he mumbled into my ear, i smiled pulling him closer, hugging him tighter before placing my hand on the back of his head.

"you aren't an idiot" i smiled hearing him chuckle "your joking" he said as we both pulled away "i am an idiot, my whole personality is to be an idiot" he said laughing.

I chuckled rolling my eyes "yeah well, you're my idiot, so it's better" i smiled
"oh yeah?" he smiled, i nodded.

before i could get another word in he pressed his lips against mine, his hand on my jawline, i closed my eyes and kissed back, enjoying the feeling. A little smile was pressed against my lips when he felt me kiss back.

 A little smile was pressed against my lips when he felt me kiss back

NOVA SPEAKS

HES SO BOYFRIEND MATERIAL