𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 | 𝐫.𝐚

"All my friends are wasted, and I hate this club, man I drink too much, another Friday night I wasted, my eyes are black and red, I'm crawling back to you babe"
all my friends - snakehips

REQUESTED: me
MOOD: idk
WARNINGS: underage drinking
AGE: 17

Inside the blurred chaos of the party, I stumbled down the hallway, watching my friends kissing their boyfriends, and dancing while drunk. The pounding music echoed in my ears, and the ache in my head reminded me it was 2 in the morning. My friends had dragged me here to forget my recent breakup, but my attempts at flirting failed miserably.

As I reached the end of the hallway, the music deafening, I leaned against the wall to collect myself. Closing my eyes, I sighed, only to be confronted by my ex—his eyes hazy with a curved smile.

"What do you want?" I pushed his chest away, irritated. "I want you back" he insisted. Shaking my head, I was too drunk for this, knowing my sober self would regret these decisions.

Pushing him away, he persisted "Robin, it won't work out. We aren't fit for—" His hand covered my mouth, "Shh, I don't want to hear that bullshit. It isn't true." I pushed him off "Silencing me again, huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, baby, don't do this" he pleaded, leaning against me. "I'm not your baby" I said. "You were" he insisted. "Yeah, were. We're over, Robin."

His stubbornness annoyed me. "No, we aren't. You can't push me away like this, not after everything we went through together."

Sighing, he had a point. We were friends before we dated. Struggling to stand, him clearly as drunk as me, I ran outside and sat on the lawn.

The overwhelming mix of loud music, Robin's neediness, and alcohol had me on edge. Robin joined me outside, desperation and honesty in his intoxicated eyes.

"Please" he mumbled. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I'm struggling without you. I tried moving on, dating others, but no one is as good as you" he admitted. I ran my thumb along his lips, contemplating.

"Things weren't going right though" I mumbled, my eyes fixated on his lips, aching to be kissed by him one more time. He gripped my hand and took it into his, his eyes desperate.

Leaning forward, I rested my forehead on his. "I hated being mad at you anyway" I confessed, and he leaned in, kissing me lazily, tasting of lime and vodka.

Pulling away, he promised. "I won't disappoint you, not this time."

NOVA SPEAKS

He wants us so bad guys