𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐭𝐛𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

REQUESTED: by me!
MOOD: funny
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 15

REQUESTED: by me!MOOD: funnyWARNINGS: noneAGE: 15

IT WAS MOVIE NIGHT. the best night of the week, where the whole cast ( just the kids) get together and do a movie marathon, they did this every friday after filming.

"CAN WE WATCH THE LORAX" mason practically screamed the house down begging for us to watch the lorax "bro we aren't watching the lorax" brady says.

"i vote the little mermaid" maddy says as she sits on the couch, munching on a bowl of popcorn "NO" mason said "mason calm down you've had too much sugar" y/n laughed.

Mason rolled his eyes sighing as he disappeared into the kitchen to get more snacks even tho they had a whole table full of snacks, mason believes there's no such thing as 'too many snacks'.

"how about a horror movie!" y/n suggested, earning a few 'ooo's out of the cast "y/n do you want me to shit myself" miguel said looking over at y/n with wide eyes.

"sure, just aim it at mason" y/n said "HEY" masons muffled scream was heard from the kitchen.

"I HEARD THAT" "that's what ears are for!" y/n yelled back giggling, y/n could sense masons eye roll after she said that.

"ok ok let's check out the horror genre" brady said scrolling to the category page, clicking 'horror'

"okay let's see" brady mumbled scrolling down the movies "that's fucking scary" miguel said looking at the covers of the movie.

Mason entered the room canon balling onto the couch like the child he is "hey" he looked up at me, his head placed on the pillow that sat on my lap.

"get off" i said pushing his face to the side earning a laugh out of him. his legs rested on the side of miguel's shoulders "DOGS" miguel screamed making everyone jump.

we looked over seeing miguel staring at masons feet on his shoulder, a traumatised look plastered on his face.

"get. those. dogs. away. from. me" miguel said staring intensely at mason "why, woof woof" mason teased, wiggling his toes at miguel's face
(im sorry💀) "AHHHSHSHSJJ" miguel screamed.

Y/n picked up a pillow from beside her throwing it at miguel stopping him from screaming, mason laughed as he moved his feet, sitting up.

Y/n sat in the middle of the two boys to stop there bickering during the movie, They scrolled down the movies miguel occasionally gasping at the "scary" covers.

"bro if miguel can't handle a cover just imagine what he's gonna be like with the movie" tristan said "exactly!" miguel said.

"it's okay i'm here" y/n smiled putting an arm around his shoulder. "mason i stole your bitch" "she isn't a bitch, and she isn't mine, she should be tho" mason winked.

"no she's mine bro, literally get lost, pull a robin or sum" miguel said, mason gasped "i'll pull a finney on your ass" "i'll pull a phone on your ass-"

"can you guys stop?" y/n said "dude we need to pick a movie!" maddy groaned snuggling into her blanket.

"for real!" tristan said "how about scream" mason said "that's not scary we need something that'll make us actually scared" y/n said.

"the conjuring?" tristan suggested "not scary" "bullshit!" miguel said, y/n laughed "uhh the nun?" "not scary" "another bullshit!"

"dude you suggest something" brady said to y/n handing her the remote. "NO" miguel said "your such a pussy" mason said laughing at miguel

"you smell like one" "yeah cause of YOUR MOM" "EWW" "MASON"
"HEHEHHEEH"

"we're watching fear street, it's not scary but i chose it for miguel's sake" y/n said patting his shoulder smiling "she wants me"

"bullshit she wants me" mason said "i don't want neither" "that's gaslighting yourself y/n, it isn't healthy" miguel said to which y/n laughed rolling her eyes.

Pressing play on the movie y/n laid back watching the movie, occasionally looking over at miguel who practically was crawling out of his skin in fear.

The movie wasn't even scary but miguel was a pussy when it came to horror, he hated it.

"RUN YOU STUPID BITCH" i heard mason yell beside me making me jump "calm down" i chuckled "she's getting on my nerves RUN- oh my god your dead" he said, shaking his head.

Looking over at the others, brady and tristan watched like any other normal person, maddy watched intensely, these types of scenes were intense to watch just cause the characters were actual idiots.

"wait so she's cursed?" miguel said "yeah" i said "just kill the bitch off" mason said "for real she's like attracting these weird OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT" miguel yelled at the screen.

"it's a woman" "A SCARY ONE!" "they're all scary" mason giggled, y/n side eyed him "says you, men are gross" y/n said.

"woah are you" he said flicking his wrists "for lana del rey, yeah" i said "so you are!?" "can y'all shut up they're gonna kill the bitch off" miguel said staring at the screen intensely

"YES KILL THAT BITCH!" mason yelled, that's when she was yanked back into the room, Everyone groaned "BOOOOOO" miguel said putting his thumbs down.

"this bitch is like dead weight, she's the reason y'all are gonna die!!" mason said, after awhile everyone stopped talking finally getting invested into the movie.

That's when the store scene came alone, and the bread cutter scene (iykyk) y/n laughed as she looked over at miguel, his eyes wide and his mouth wide open.

"i'm never eating bread again" miguel said, looking over at mason who was staring at the screen in shock.

"they didn't get to go to pound town" mason said turning his lips down into a fake sad face "didn't they already go to pound town in the bathroom?" miguel said.

"that dude jerked off that all i know and those girls started aggressively making out" mason shrugged "can y'all shut up" maddy said laughing.

"soz"

Everyone went quiet again watching the movie, when it ended miguel was half falling asleep on y/ns shoulder, same with mason, y/ns eyes were heavy so she leaned her head on miguel's.

NOVA SPEAKS

loveeee fear street
mason is me i literally talk too much during a movie and yell at them like they can hear me 😋