𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: yess!MOOD: fluffyWARNINGS: noneAGE: 16

REQUESTED: yess!
MOOD: fluffy
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 16

ROBINS POV:

I WALKED DOWN THE path to my house, the wind blew sending shivers across my arms, as i rubbed my cold arms i suddenly remembered i had to pick up my little sister from daycare.

My eyes widened as i immediately began running the other way to her daycare, i was now sprinting to her daycare when i realised it was five-thirty and the day care closed at five-forty five.

As i made an arrival at the daycare i placed my hands on my knees as i panted for breath before opening the door.

It smelt like baby's in there, like baby wipes. I walked in and was greeted by the front desk lady, she made me sign in and do all this stupid shit so i couldn't just go in and kidnap a child.

"alright, kayla?" She asked my sisters name to which i nodded, she smiled waving her hand for me to follow her.

She brought me into a room which was full of toys and toddler stuff, no one seemed to be in there until we walked the corner.

I saw a older girl, maybe my age, sat at a playhouse, my sister next to her "there she is" the lady spoke before leaving.

kayla and the girl both turned to me, and my heart dropped to my feet, realising it was y/n. My crush since i could remember.

i watched as she stood up with a smile "hey robin" she said. I let out a nervous chuckle "hey" i said still chuckling, *why am i chuckling?*

"robby!" kayla jumped up attaching herself to my leg, i patted her head with a smile.

"so this is your sister?" y/n asked, i nodded looking back up at her "well she's gorgeous" y/n looked down at kayla with a smile.

"it's good your not being a little demon" i said picking kayla up and placing her on my hip "so uhm..do you work here?" i asked y/n.

She nodded "my parents own it so i sometimes get shifts, it's fun and easy money" she said, i nodded "that's cool" i said.

"robby why were you so late?" kayla asked, i chuckled nervously looking over at y/n "i got detention"

Kayla gasped smacking her hands over her mouth "naughty rob" she said
y/n chuckled "it was for good reasons kayla, and reasons you don't need to know about" i said.

I looked back over at y/n smiling "well, i'll see you at school" i said, she nodded.

"yeah, get home safe" she smiled "you too!" i said as i walked out of the daycare with kayla on my hip.

"tell ma i'm picking you up from now on." i said to kayla. "no i don't want you to pick me up, you always forget me"

"i won't!" i said, she chuckled "is it cause of y/n" she teased "shut up kayla"
"mami said you aren't allowed to say that to me." kayla said rising her eyebrows.

"is mama here?" i said, she shook her head "exactly so shut it." "no i know you like y/n" she said.

"how- i mean...what?" i spilled "see! haha!" she laughed "just stop" i said rolling my eyes.

"you just wanna see her you don't care about me" she pouted "your not wrong" "robin!" "i'm joking, i'm there for both of you" i smiled.

"are you gonna kiss her?" "no, not yet atleast" i smirked placing kayla down, i realised we had stopped walking to talk, so we were still outside the daycare.

"come on, ma probably thinks we died" i said as we continued walking home.

Y/NS POV

MY MOM ASKED ME TO TAKE OUT the trash at the daycare, so i picked up the bag of trash and made my way outside hearing two people talking.

I could hear robins voice, and once i was closer i could hear kayla, they were stopped outside the daycare talking "tell ma i'm picking you up from now on." i heard him say.

"no i don't want you to pick me up, you always forget me" kayla said, hearing robin scoff.

"i won't!" he said defensively.
she chuckled "is it cause of y/n" she teased, my eyes widened at the sound of my name. "shut up kayla"

"mami said you aren't allowed to say that to me." kayla said "is mama here?" he said "exactly so, shut it." i heard him say, meaning she must have shaken her head.

"no i know you like y/n" she said, my eyes widened even bigger, my cheeks warming up.

"how- i mean...what?" he said, i smacked my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing, it was funny to me for some reason. "see! haha!" she laughed "just stop" he said in a low tone.

"you just wanna see her you don't care about me" "your not wrong" "robin!" "i'm joking, i'm there for both of you"

"are you gonna kiss her?" My eyes just kept getting wider as the conversation went on, i kinda gathered that robin might have felt something towards me, but i didn't think it'd be actually true.

"no, not yet atleast" my eyeballs were destined to pop out of my head by now, my cheek were hotter then a desert.

"come on, ma probably thinks we died" i heard him say before small footsteps walking away.

I quickly placed the trash into the bin before going back inside, i placed my cold hands onto my cheeks in an attempt to cool myself down.

"why so red?" i heard someone say, i turned seeing my ma "uhh, no reason."

NOVA SPEAKS

NOVA SPEAKS

this was kinda rushed sorry 😞💔 i'm tired