Chapter Forty Nine

AJ

Waking up next to her was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.  It was the way she held onto the blanket and still held onto me underneath the covers was adorable. She looked peaceful for once and not so afraid.

At the end of the day, her safety and her health were all I genuinely cared about.

I then gently moved out of her reach, placing my pillow under her arms, and snuggled her in the blankets. I walked over to her desk and rubbed my hands over my eyes, realizing it was already noon. I wrote down on a sticky note for her telling her I would be right back. I left it on top of the pillow she was holding. I'll get Mia her favorite meal once I finish her aunt's sex toy off. I was so ready for this. I wanted him to suffer.

He would never experience the trauma that Mia had endured. That was years.

Me, Ace, Kylo, Miles, and Tony are gonna make him count every last breath. That's if the last two decide to show up. They knew? I didn't want to believe they did considering their history and all so, I figured if we all teamed up, he would suffer oh so very much.

Low-key pissed they let the fucker live. Knowing Miles and Tony they probably assumed it wasn't their problem. It was Jaeden's girl after all. Even more of a reason to hate him.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the coffee was already ready. The kitchen was pretty fucking open. Like there were no walls unless you were going upstairs. So, we just call it the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass and took a few steps when Ace walked into the room.

"Your eyes look violent. Silence seems like the best option." I glare at him and he sizes me up. "What happened between you two? Speaking of, where is she? We need to establish some more rules for that one."

"Sleeping and that's what I wanted to talk to you about. She told me everything. Well, everything she remembered. She wasn't lying because she was being vulnerable. When has Mia ever been fucking open and vulnerable like she was last night? Never. I never and I mean, never saw her like I did last night. The raw emotion and the shaking isn't Mia. It was too sad. Maybe it was because of the nightmare but, in broad daylight, I think the toughness is an act and she needs some serious fucking help man."

"Okay well, tell me what happened."

"You might want to sit down for this one." So, he did.

Once he was sat, I explained every detail of Mia's reaction, her story, et cetera et cetera. I have seen Ace get mad before but, not like this. This wasn't even Ace. He clenched his fist when he heard everything and went over to Kylo's door. "Get the bag." He then stormed into his bedroom. "Oh and AJ,"

"Pack some extra clothes. It's going to get messy."

I nodded before going into my bedroom and changing into something.

We all then walked out and into the car. Kylo was unsure why he had to grab his bag of weapons but, he did it. He handed me a mask. I looked at him. "What is this?" I raised an eyebrow. "That is because I'm pulling up all of this fuckers information and his IP address. We're gonna take him and take him to the old motel my father used to run. We have the chains in the back of the car."