Chapter Thirty Seven

Mia

I followed behind him and walked around. "You know, I have never been to a party before." He looked at me and nodded. "I know." I looked at him confused. "So why take me then?" Jaeden met my gaze. "Because I wouldn't want to go with anyone else." I blush. "How romantic."

He rolls his eyes before grabbing me by my waist and leading me to the dance floor. "I usually don't dance but, I want you to have a good first everything with me." I looked up at him and genuinely felt moved. It's been a few months since we met but, this was nice. Really nice. Even though if I was faking it to get what I want.

Male validation am I right?

He gently took my hand and we danced. He spun me and I let my feet and legs move with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest as he swayed back and forth with our hips. I just laughed and smiled, looking into his eyes.

He then placed his hands in my hair and would pull before kissing me.

I kissed him back because isn't that what you do to keep a man around?

I then smiled and watched him pull away. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No babygirl it's just, if I start I won't stop. Are you positive that's what you want?"

I looked up at him and eagerly nodded. "Of course it's what I want, Jaeden. It's what I wanted since that night on the swings." Did I seriously just confess that? He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and smiles.

"Lets go upstairs."

I would let him lead me into an empty bedroom where he pinned me to a wall. My small frame hitting his big one that made me get on my tippy toes to kiss him. I wrap my arms around him and would let him kiss my neck. I then pushed him up against the wall and stripped him of his shirt. Beginning to kiss down his chest.

Once I'm on my knees, he lifts my chin and shakes his head. "Okay, I'm sorry." He then just kisses me and leads me down to the bed. He takes off the football jersey and continues to attack my neck. Like a fucking animals. Not complaining though.

He knew what he was doing.
He left a hickey on my neck and then came up to ask "What are you into?"

I looked him dead in the eyes and shook my head. "I wouldn't know."

His lips part. "Have you ever touched yourself?" I look at him.

"Well, yeah. A girl has to get off somehow."

He laughs before just kissing me and strips me of my bra and underwear. I kiss him deeply and pull him closer. He then leads his hand down my stomach and inbetween my thighs. He rubs my clit.

I moan softly and he asks "You like that?"

I nod. "Mhm."

"Knew it."

"Shut up and kiss me."

He would then kiss me once more before slipping a finger inside. I would have moaned again into his mouth and let him thrust his fingers in and out. Once he was done, he grabbed a condom and rolled it onto himself. He then rubbed his dick up against my center.

"Fuck, that feels good."

He then slipped his dick inside of me and I tensed. "Ow fuck."

"Just relax. The pleasure will hit once I start moving. Just trust me okay?"

I nodded and then let him continue.
Once he started moving, I moaned some more and would push my nails deep into his back.

I let him continue to fuck me. "Fuck I have wanted to do this so long." I laugh. "Me too. Fuck you feel so good."

"Told you so,"

"Now is not the time. Just shut up and fuck me."
So, that's what he did. I demanded for him to go faster and harder. I could feel myself coming close to a climax and I closed my eyes as I gripped deeper into his back.

He groaned into my ear and would kiss my neck and I would let myself finish and whimper silently. I didn't want anyone to walk in on me like this. A fucking mess.

Once I came, he followed shortly after. I wou;d have just laid there and slid my hands down from his back onto the mattress and looked at him before laughing. He laughed with me and then got dressed after throwing the condom away.

He threw me a towel so, I cleaned myself up.
I then put the jersey back on and would wait to see what he would say. He fixed his hair. "Alright well, I'ma go get something to drink. I'll meet you downstairs and then in an hour or so we'll head out." I nodded. "Okay." That's it? That's all I'm getting for after care? Weird.