Chapter Thirteen MTW‼️‼️‼️

Mia

Today was the start of my weekend. They had over scheduled me way to much these past three weekends so, unfortunately since I'm not working under the table they can't schedule me for at least five more shifts. It pisssed me off. I needed my escape too and they knew that but considering I'm still a minor, they couldn't grant me full time hours. It was so devestating. I just didn't know what to do. Actually, I did know what to do. My chores. Which meant clean the whole fucking house. By myself by the way and if I got any help, everyone but Leah was getting their ass beat. As the eldest women, it was my job. 
I bang on my aunts door but the only thing I was hearing was moaning and the bed creaking. I rolled my eyes. "Open up the door! I need the cleaning supplies!" I continued to bang on the door. I swear, I waited there for at least a good three minutes before my aunts boyfriend opened up the door, coke on his nostril as he grabbed me by the hair. I didn't even react. He's done this way to many times. Then, he slapped me so hard my head flew back.
"The fuck did I tell you about banging on my door at the ass crack of dawn, huh?" I looked at him. It was nine thirty and I wanted an early start. Not letting the tears fall. If they did, I would be in a shit ton of trouble. "Not too. But I need the shit to clean the house." He then put me in a headlock and started choking me. "And what the fuck did I say about talking back to me? I'm the man of this house you respect me!" He yelled. I look up, blurry vision and all at my aunt. Who stumbled to just lean against the bedroom door frame. She took a drag of her cigarette and watched this happen. He then threw me  onto the ground and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have food at the table! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a house! If it wasn't for me, you would be in foster care getting raped daily! I fucking raised you!" He's known me for three years.

He is not special He is not special. He is not special.

I repeatedly told myself this day and night. One day, when I get out of here and taking the kids with me, I'm never looking back. As he continued to kick my stomach I could feel the puke rising up in my throat. "Stop!" I choked out. He didn't. He kicked harder. And I puked all over his shoes. He then looked at me in disgust. I tried to get up but, he was faster. He then rubbed my face in it. "Clean it up, bitch." He then spit on me. He walked away and went into the kitchen. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was taking the food and throwing it in the trash.
I wipede the puke substance off me and my eyes and look up at my aunt and started crying. "Respect is earned not given" Was all she said. "Clean that shit up." She then threw the cleaning supplies at me. "Fucking ruined my high." Just like that, she slammed the door on my face.