Chapter Thirty

Mia

"Now, I have to go to work. I still can't wait to see my number one cheerleader in those bleachers." He smirked and kissed my cheek repeatedly before driving off. It was a good thirty minute drive but, he sent me to the ladies room to change and so I did.
I then would stand in the pit and wait for him. I then felt somebody grab my wrist. I then turn to see Miles. "What the fuck are you doing here, Mia!?" I looked at him. "Am I not supposed to be here?" I question raising an eyebrow.  "No the fuck you're not!" He then drags me out of the pit and towards an alley within the worn down building.
"Who let you in?" He asked, running his hand over his chin, meeting my gaze. "Jaeden brought me. Now stop acting like a princess and let me go back to this. He needs me. He wants me here. He wants my support. Why can't I be here?" I say, giving him the sass he gave me.
"Well if I'm a princess, that makes you a frog." He smiles sarcastically and then I gave him the same smile back. We both roll our eyes. "Don't make me babysit you all night. I have clients that need me."
"The same way Jaeden needs me." He rolls his eyes. "Jaeden needs a lot of things, therapy included. Look just, don't sell yourself please. I'm not trying to listen to him deck some guy in the face and all hell breaks lose and then go home to that shit."
"Sure thing royal highness, I'm not here for sex. I'm not like the rest of your oh so sad peasants. Anything else ou need from before I go do what I'm supposed too? " He waves me off and lights a joint. "Then get to it froggie." We both walk in opposite directions, obviously annoyed at one another.