A/N Part Two

Hey guys! I just wanted to come on and say thank you for reading. I also wanted to make a quick PSA about the trigger warnings in my story along with some formatting options. I feel as if the story isn't as fun if there aren't any surprises and with trigger warnings, it spoils the entire chapter. So, I made the decision to stop adding them to the most triggering chapters of this book. So with that being said, I need you to understand that I do write dark romance stories and the characters in this are not good people. Before continuing this story onwards, re-read the tw page! For your sake and mine. This story is not for the most sensitive of souls. It also is meant for anyone who cannot handle it. Keep that in mind. Now onto the formatting, I don't know how you guys like your stories but, I like it when there is detail but, not too much. I want to try and do 2-7 sentences from here on out instead of the really long paragraphs I was doing earlier. I'm sorry if you didn't like that lol. Anyway, thank you all so much for reading p s y c h e. for those of you who don't know, it is based on some of my life along with snit bits from my closest friends. Thank you to them and welcoming me into their own found family. I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you swig, d, t, and e. I won't be disclosing their full names for personal reasons.