Bonus Chapter

Everyone has accepted Ruhi wholeheartedly . Now she was the Apple of the eye of Malhotras. Ruhi Ekansh Malhotra. She also loved them very much. In a very short time they have made her comfortable.

Anshit had gone to school. Ishita made some halwa for Ruhi as she loves her handmade food. She went to her to make her eat, who was playing with her grandparents.  Ekansh,Rishita and Aditya went to the office.

'' Ruhi, baby, come here and have it. See I have  made your favourite halwa.'' Ishita said going towards her.

Ishita fed her while she was playing. After feeding her, she went to the kitchen to put the plate.

''Mom, Dad, I have already prepared the lunch. Please have it on time then take your medicines. I have to go to Anshu's school. He had a recitation competition today in school. '' Ishita said coming out of the kitchen.

''Sure beta. You don't worry. We will have our food on time.''   Devansh said smiling.

''Ishu beta, you go and get ready, till then I will make Ruhi ready.'' Ekta said and took Ruhi to her room.

Ishita got ready in a baby pink saree. She paired it with a pair of jhumka and a simple chain with a butterfly pendant gifted by Ekansh. She filled her hairline with Vermillion and wore her mangalsutra.

She took her purse, phone and left downstairs. She saw Ruhi ready in a jumpsuit. Her hair tied in two pigtails , clipped with two cute flower clip. She was looking cute with her chuby cheeks and dimples.

''Mummaa.''

''Mera bachcha, You are looking so cute''. Ishita said gushing over Ruhi and kissed her both cheeks.

''Mumma, you too pretty.'' Ruhi said cutely and kissed her mumma's cheek.

They both bid bye to Ekta and Devansh and went to Anshit's school.

''Mumma, let's go to papa's office. I want to show him my prize medal.'' Anshit said.

''Anshu, when papa will come back home, you can show it to him. Papa must be busy . We should not disturb him.'' Ishita said making him understand.

''No I want to go now. Please please. Papa is never busy for us. Please na mumma please. '' Anshit said pouting. Seeing her brother Ruhi also made same face imitating her brother.

Now how can Ishita prevent the cuteness attacks from both sides. Huffing she nodded. She drove towards the Malhotra Industries.

She handed the keys to the guard to park the car and went inside with Ruhi in her arms and Anshit was holding her hand. The Employees wished her and welcomed her with smiles which she returned.

They directly went to Ekansh's floor. They looked in front and saw Ekansh talking with some people. Looks like they are his clients. Ishita have no problems with it but what made her clenched her fist, the way the girl among the group was talking with Ekansh. More like she was flirting.

''Ohh Mr. Malhotra, you look so young. No one will believe you are in your Thirties. You are aging like fine wine.'' The girl said flirtingly.

She was the daughter of the client and also a partner in the collaboration. Ekansh was going to say something when he got interrupted with two  United voices.

''Papaa.''

''Papaa''

The attention of the people present there went to the source of the voices. Ruhi got down from Ishita's arms noticing her father. They both ran towards Ekansh. Seeing them here, a wide smile spread on Ekansh's lips shocking the people present there except Raman who knows his boss.