Chapter 24

Ishita's pov

It's been one week from our friends gathering.Mom-dad also came back after few days.We all enjoyed a lot that evening . Though my friends were awkward at first as they were enjoying with their bosses in his house only. Actually they never saw ansh, adi so casual  but after sometime they got comfortable when ansh assured them to behave casually with him. It's not office.

We played 'truth and dare'. And guys that was too much fun. Aryan had to dance on ''Kusu kusu'', as Reena gave him dare. And his belly dancing was hilarious. Though we cannot call it belly dancing as he was only shaking his waist.

For revenge Aryan gave her dare to jump like a frog all around the garden three times. It was so much fun.

I didn't know ansh could be this mischievous he dare adi to made a monkey face and click a selfie then post it on social media with caption ' I am Monkey Malhotra'. We laughed so much when he was making faces.

Seeing adi, ashu bhai choose truth. But there my mischievous husband said with a evil smirk to tell about his first crush.

When ashu bhai was telling divi was glaring at him. My poor brother!! gonna be beaten badly by my dearest friend.

We all had so much fun but the happiness didn't last long for me as adi dare me to sit on ansh's lap for rest of the game to take revenge from ansh. And he was succeeded as it was hard for both of us to control ourselves.

Then we all had our dinner with talking and teasings. My friends were shocked to know that the butter chicken was made by ansh. Everyone praises the food. In between this I noticed some spark between adi and rishu. I don't know if I am thinking right or not that something is going on between adi and rishu.

After they left ashu bhai also left with divi. I told rishu to stay here that night as  it was late. Then we came to our room and layed down. I told ansh about adi and rishu. He said he also noticed it. If it's going to be true then I will be the most happiest person cuzs my sis will be with me for lifetime. But he didn't let me talk on this matter any more as he was controlling himself from the evening. And then what, one more blissful and passionate night.

Now we are having breakfast together. It feels so good eat with your family. I really missed mom dad. We are eating when mom said,

''Your sheela bua is coming. ''

Adi - really, it's been  long,

I looked at them confusingly as I don't know her. I don't remember her coming in our marriage. Then dad cleared my confusion.

''Actually she is my cousin sister. I don't have my own sister. But from childhood we treat each other as siblings. She couldn't came to your marriage as she was in USA. But now she coming to see you. And also her brother in law 's daughter 'natasha' is also coming. ''

Adi groaned hearing the name and said,
'' Dad, can not bua come alone? Why bringing her? ''

I raised at my eyebrows at Adi and he said, '' she is very clingy bhabhi. She always behave like rich spoilt brat. And you know she had a huge crush on bhai from childhood. Her parents even send marriage proposal for bhai but mom denied. '' Adi said the last part smirking at ansh.

Ansh whispered in my ear, ''don't worry jaan. I have my eyes only for you. I am only yours. ''

I said, '' I know ''. And smiled at him.

Then we all left for our respective work. I came early as they are coming in the evening. We are sitting when the bell rang. Mom opened the door and welcomed them. Buaji is lady of early forties. With her, a girl around my age, I guess she is natasha. She is wearing a revealing crop top and a denim shorts. Frankly saying I don't get any good vibes from her.

I touched buaji's feet and took blessing. She smiled warmly and hugged me.

Buaji - Such a beautiful and sweet daughter, bhabhi. Our cheeku is very much lucky.

I shyly looked down. Then natasha said, '' hi, I am Natasha Sharma.I am childhood friend of ekansh. You know like childhood sweetheart. ''

Me - hi, myself Mrs. Ishita Ekansh Malhotra. Nice to meet you.

Natasha give me fake smile and nodded.

Then we all sat down and started chatting. Mostly me, mom , dad and buaji are speaking and our miss Universe is busy in her phone. Note the sarcasm.

After sometime ansh and adi came back. They took blessing from buaji and hugged her. When they came, natasha give her sweetest smile to my ansh.

Natasha - hi ekansh, how are you? I missed you so much.

Ansh just plainly said, hi. Adi also said hi and gave a fake smile. I can see both of them does not like her a bit.

They came down after freshening up. I was bringing the food with help of maids. Everyone sat down in their seat. I was going to sit on my seat which is beside ansh but Natasha beat me to it and sat on my seat.

I fake smiled and said, - Natasha, this my seat.

Natasha - so what ishita, can't I sit for oneday? Can't you eat without sitting next to ekansh?

I forced a smile and took the seat beside her. Adi was going to say something but I shook my head at him to not to say anything now. Natasha give a victorious smile. I lost my appetite for this bitch. I was going serve myself some food when ansh stood up with his plate . He came and took the empty seat beside me.

Ansh - I don't know about her Natasha but I can't eat properly without my wife sitting beside me.

Natasha didn't say anything and continue eating. I looked at mom dad. They are having a proud look. Adi give a thumbs up to ansh. Just like that my cutie pie hubby bring back both my mood and appetite.

After dinner we all went to our respective room. I changed into a tshirt and shorts. Ansh was reading some files sitting on bed with his back on the headboard.

I laid down on my side. Ansh closed the file and off the light. He laid beside me and pulled me to him. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my cheeks and forehead.

Me - I don't like that Natasha.

Ansh teasingly said, ''why ? are you jealous wifey? ''

I replied, ''  Why I would be jealous? I am not jealous.Cuzs I know you are only mine. '' Saying the last part I pulled his collar bringing him close to me.

Ansh - of course  , only yours.

He pecked my lips. His hands started to go inside my shirt from my waist. Before it go further I stopped him.

Me - No ansh, did you forget I am on my periods.

He groaned at first then smiled.

Ansh - okay, no problem. But after its over we can go for raw, without any barrier between us.

I smacked his chest. And hide my face in his chest. He chuckled and held me close. We both drifted to sleep, him patting my head and me listening to his heartbeat.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 🥺.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓