Chapter 29

Aditya's pov

''I was then in high school. Bhai and ashish bhai were in abroad for study. That time i was not what I am now. I was a little chubby and nerdy type.They didn't know about my billionaire identity.As I want to live a normal life. Everyone makes fun of me. They always bullyed me. But I couldn't say it to anyone not even mom-dad. My only secret keeper was bhai and ashish bhai.

But i couldn't even tell him that cuzs he was not here. And i don't want to disturb him for this sily things. I had a crush on a girl in our school.Her name was Sheena. She was the most beautiful girl in our school. Her dad was very rich. But like everyone she also ignored me. Everything was going as usual.

Oneday, I was sitting in the garden of our school. She came to me and offered friendship. I became happy because she is the first one who wanted to be my friend. So I accept it. After one month she told me that she loves me. I was on cloud nine. The girl I love also loves me back. So we got into a relationship. But bhai doesn't know anything about it. I didn't told him nor anyone else. Only if I know this all was fake.

Soon our annual program came. We perform there. I got awarded for my studies. I look for her but couldn't find. So after receiving the award I went to search for her. I was searching every room. When I was passing the lab room. I heard some sounds. I opened the door and saw sheena was kissing Kishan. He was the one who bullyed me. He was tortured me mentally and physically.

I was completely shaken. I barged open the door and entered the room. I was very angry.

Me - what the fuck is  this  sheena?

'' ohh shit. You caught us'', she said casually.

''Come on baby let's end this game. I am sick of  this fatty. I cannot act more. I fade up to act innocent and good. ''

I was shocked from her reply.

Me - what are you saying sheena? You were acting all this while? ''

Kishan - Or what? What do you think , a beautiful girl like sheena will love a fatty nerd. She was acting all this while in my words.

He was laughing. Tears were flowing like waterfall from my eyes. All this was fake. Her talks, behavior all was an act.

''Why did you do this? '' I told in a broken voice.

'' aww my baby got hurt, '' Sheena said making fun of me.

Kishan - we did all of this to show you your real place. That is under our feet. You nerdy bastard, because of you all teachers scolds us, punish us. We have to show you that a fat, nerd like you don't deserve to be loved. No one loves you. You are a failure. ''

''no i am not. You don't study that's not my fault. '', I shouted.

''You son of bitch, you had the audacity to shout on me. Now see what I do with you. ''

Saying this he and Sheena went out of the room and locked it. I slammed the door to open it but all vain. They left from there and also off the electricity. That room was very dark. I am always afraid of dark. I sat there crying.

I was hating myself for believing her. There words were ringing in my head. I closed my ears with my hands but I couldn't stop them. Soon I fainted. When I regain consciousness I was in hospital. I came to know, when I didn't return home, mom-dad came to the school to find me. With the help of the principal and security they find me unconscious in the lab room.

They tried to ask me how I go there and what happened but I couldn't say. I was in trauma. I even starting to have nightmares for the dark. I got more afraid of dark. I was not eating well not talking. Then mom- dad call bhai and told him everything.

Our beautiful love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara