Chapter 15

Ishita's pov

I stared at my reflection on the mirror clad in a red bridal lehenga. Yes today is our big day. All the pre wedding rituals are done. Two beauticians came to do my make up and hair. She put the Jeweleries which maa and mom sent me.

Well our wedding was helding in a resort which was booked for us and no media allowed. Well they don't even know that Ekansh Malhotra is getting married. Only our family and friends will be there.

They finished their work. Julia, one of the beautician said, 'you are looking beautiful mam. Even with minimal make up. You future husband must be very lucky. '

' yes, you are right. My son is very lucky to get such a beautiful bride', mom said entering.

They beauticians left as there work is done. I smiled at mom and she kissed my forehead.

Mom- you are looking very beautiful beta. I bet my son won't be able to take his eyes off you.

Maa and papa also came in. Seeing them mom said, 'ok I will take my leave. I go and see what cheeku is doing. '

She patted my cheek and left. I looked at maa and papa. They are looking at me teary eyed with love. I hugged papa.

Papa- my baby is looking so beautiful. She is all grown up and going to start her new life. I am so happy for you betu. I wish your future life will blessed with happiness. And don't forget your parents are always there for you.

Maa- Now stop crying or Ekansh will not be able to recognize you.

I also hugged maa. They kissed my forehead one by one and left. I was waiting in my room. My phone pinged. This is ansh's message.

'' Can't wait to see you ❤❤''.

I smiled widely. Divi and rishu barged in my room. Rishu said, ' why are you smiling ? Is it jiju? I see my jiju can't wait to see you'.

I became red as tomato. Divi said, ' Oh ho look at her face. Ishu you will give competition to tomatoes. '

Rishu was wearing a pink colour lehenga and Divi wore a baby blue lehenga.

Me- you both are looking beautiful. And divi I think ashu bhai won't delay and marry you today in our mandap itself.

Now it's her turn to became red. We are talking, teasing each other and take many selfies and photos.

Ashu bhai came in and said, 'hello ladies, it's time to go. Princess, you are looking very beautiful. And little one, you are also looking beautiful. I will break their bones whoever looked at you with their filthy eyes.'

We both hugged him. Rishu said, 'what about divi di? Is she not looking beautiful? '

'What can I say about her. She took my breath away on the first sight itself,' ashu bhai said and winked at divi.

Rishu- ok ok enough of your romance. Let's go. My jiju is waiting.

Then we went to the mandap with papa and bhai with my both sides. Maa, Rishu and divi are walking behind us. I can feel everyone's eyes on me. I looked up and ansh was standing near the stairs. He was wearing a golden sherwani with red shawl matching with my lehenga.

I went to the stairs and ansh forward his hand to help me. Bhai give my hand into his and said, ' Take care of her. I will not bear a teart in my sister's eyes even if you are my best buddy. '

Ansh- I know idiot.

Ansh smiled at me and help me to climb  the stairs with this heavy lehenga. I reciprocate the smile. Ansh came close to me and said, ' You are looking breathtaking beautiful ishu. Like a fresh flower. I couldn't take my eyes off you'.