chapter 10

Ekansh's pov

I took her to a hill from where we can see the whole city dazzling with lights. From the look on her face I can tell she was very happy.

We finished the food and she proposed for 20 question game. I felt jealous when she talked dreamily about her favourite actors and bts. But it's okay, anyway she is gonna be mine ONLY mine.

Then we talked about our inspiration. I can say by her talking she loves and respects her parents a lot. We were so engrossed in talking that we lost the track of time. It was getting late so I dropped her home. I said good night kissing her forehead.

I was shocked would be an understatement when she kissed on my cheek. She is shy and timid, well at least I thought. But now I think  she has many shades in her. And I will love to explore every shades of her.

With a goofy smile plastering on my lips I went home. I went to my room and slept thinking about her.

Next morning I woke up hearing my alarm. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower. I was in middle of showering suddenly the water stopped. My hair was full of foam and so is my body.

I cleaned my face with the towel and wrapped it around my waist. I came outside my room to call someone to check the problem.

But I saw Adi taking my photos in this messy condition. So this all was his deed. I shouted 'Addiiii'.

He was laughing hard. He said, 'bhai, this is gonna be super viral. The caption will be''The hot and handsome Ekansh Malhotra is in his half showering look''.

I was going to chase him but he ran away. Then he shouted from downstairs,

'By the way bhai this awesome plan was my bhabhi's. '

So all of this is my ishu's plan. Well you need to be punished baby. I smirked thinking of something. I called a housemaid to fixed the water problem.

I get ready in my office wear and went down to have breakfast. I finished my breakfast and bid bye to my parents.

I entered my office and everyone started wishing me good morning. I gave them a curt nod  and went to my cabin. Later Raman informed that i had a meeting with ishu and her team member.

I went in the meeting room and saw everyone was present there. I saw her and our eyes locked for few seconds but I averted my eyes as I wanna show her that i am angry on her.

I noticed frequently she was looking at me but I ignored her completely. The meeting came to an end and getting up I said ' I want the project complete by next week'. And went away.

I was working on my laptop in my cabin. My phone pinged with ishu's msg.

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙪- ansh, are you angry at me??

I kept it seen.

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙪 - ansh, please talk to me na, you read the msg but didn't reply.
Please i am sorry 🥺🥺
Adi ask for a prank idea and I only give him one.
Please please forgive me, I am sorry.

I smiled seeing the msgs. She is so cute. So I replied
'Ok I will forgive you but in one condition. '

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙪-  ok ok tell me what condition.
I will do anything for your forgiveness.'

I was never angry at her. So forgiveness is out of question. But I want to play with her. I texted,
'Make me happy. '

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙪- ok tell me whats makes you happy? I will bring it for you.

I messaged, 'that for me to see and you to find out.'

I smiled thinking about her confusing pouty face. Let's see what my ishu will do to make me happy.