Chapter 30

Ishita's pov

I took a deep breath and went inside the hospital. I went to the reception.

Me - excuse me. I have an appointment to Dr. Santanu in the name of Mrs. Ishita Malhotra

The receptionist - ok let me check....... Ah yes mam. You have to go the second floor then turn left.

I smiled and said thank you. I took the lift and went to the Dr.'s cabin. I went in after hearing a come in.

Santanu - heyy ishita, how are you?

Me - I am fine. What about you?

Santanu - yeah, I am fine too. So what is the cause of your visit?

Then I told him all the symptoms I am feeling lately.

Me - I also took a pregnancy test . It's positive. But I want to confirm as you know test kit can't always be right.

Santanu - yeah. Then let's start the procedure.

After some time

I was sitting in the chair nervously. Santanu came with the reports.

Santanu- congratulations ishita. You are right. You are two week pregnant.

A full blown smile spread across my face. I am pregnant with my ansh's child. My eyes became moist.

Me - Thank you so much.

Then he told me what to do and don'ts during pregnancy. I bid him bye and went out. My hand automatically went to my stomach caressing it.

Me - mumma will take care of you very much baby. I love you so much. Now let's give the news of you to your papa. I bet he will be soo much happy to have you.

I can't wait to tell him so I called him. But he didn't pick up. I rang once more time but again he didn't pick up. Maybe he is busy in meeting. But I can't wait. So I called raman bhai to know about ansh's whereabouts. He picked up the phone in fourth ring.

Raman - Hi ishita.

Me - hi bhai. Where is ansh? He wasn't picking up my calls.

Raman - Work got completed earlier so we came back to India.We are in office. But now he is in the meeti....

''Ok thanks bhai'', saying I cut the call without hearing him further. I just can't contain the happiness within me. I left the hospital and told the driver to go to Malhotra Industries.

Author's pov

Ekansh came from Tokyo as the work finished earlier than he expected.He wanted to go home first as Ishita is not well. But when he called home he came to know that she is fine as she went to work. So he came to office to do some work. Now he is in a meeting with his employees for a new project. Ekansh was sitting in his chair looking at the presentation, presented by a employee.

The room was dark as the presentation is showing on the big screen.

Ekansh - Ok it's good. But we need to work on some points. Such as....

He was saying when the door barged open revealing someone. Ishita was searching the person moving her eyes all around the room but couldn't find as the room was dark. Then someone switched the light.

Seeing Ekansh Ishita's eyes starting to watered. Ekansh smiled at her but his smile vanish seeing tears in her eyes. He stood up from his chair .

'' Ishu what happened why are you crying? '' Ekansh was saying when ishita ran and jumped in his arms rounding her hands around his neck and started sobbing.