Chapter 16

Ishita's pov

I woke up hearing my alarm. I shut it up . When I try to sit, I felt weight over me. I saw ansh was holding me tightly from my waist. I tried to push his hand. Key word tried. He held me more tightly and snuggled into my hair.

Me- ansh, remove your hand, I have to get ready. I am getting late.

Ansh-  Good morning to you too, wifey. It's very early, ishu. Sleep.

Me- No, please ansh.

Ansh- achcha okay.

He remove his hand and turned around to sleep. I take a red saree as maa told me so.

I took a shower and get ready in my saree. I came out of the washroom drying my wet hair with towel.

I stood in front of the mirror.I applied some moisturizer and lip balm. I wear my mangalsutra and was going to put the Vermillion, i saw ansh staring at me through the mirror.

I saw him coming towards me. He came and i forward the box of Vermillion to him. He smiled and took a pinch and filled my hairline. Then he kissed my forehead.

Ansh- You are looking very beautiful ishu. This is one of the best morning.

Me- I am going down. You frenshened up and come fast.

He nodded and i went down. I saw mom and dad was talking. I wished them.

Me- Good morning, mom, dad.

Mom- ah, ishu beta you woke up. Good morning. You are looking very beautiful.

Dad- Good morning beta.

' what should I make for breakfast mom?', I asked mom.

Mom- you don't have to make anything. We have cook for that. But for ritual you just have to make some sweet. Don't worry I will help you.

Me- Okay and I can manage. You talk with dad ,I am coming.

I went to the kitchen and saw the cook. He is man in his forties. He showed me where the ingredients were kept. I started making kheer for ansh, dad and adi,as I know it's their favourite.

I also make mom's favourite, gajar ka halwa.

I served them in bowls and told the maid to take them to the table.I heard some familiar voices so I went out and saw ashu bhai and soudip uncle are here as mom invited them.

I wished bhai and hugged him. He kissed the side of my head. Then I touched the feet of uncle and he blessed me.

Uncle - where are these two idiots ? My daughter here is making breakfast for us and they are still sleeping.

Then both ansh and Adi came down in their office attire.

Adi- Good morning bhabhi.

Me- Good morning Adi.

Mom- cheeku, where are you going?

Ansh- mom, I have to go office. You know na the programme is tomorrow. We have to check for any problems.

Mom- okay then drop ishu in her home for pag fera.        

Ansh- Ok.

We all sit down for breakfast.I sat beside ansh. After having breakfast, I told the maid to bring the bowls. When she brought it, I served the kheer to everyone.

Me - here is kheer as I know it's favourite of all of you. And this special dish is for mom.

I served the halwa to mom and waited for her reaction.