chapter 12

Ekansh's pov

I woke up hearing the alarm. I turned off the alarm and smiled seeing the wallpaper. It has the photo of me and ishu when I kissed her forehead during our dance in our engagement.

Well I thought no one saw us in the dim light but Rishu noticed and clicked our picture. She sent it to me and said, ''you owe me a treat. ''

It's looking so cute so I set it as my wallpaper. I freshened up and got ready in my office wear. I want to take ishu to my apartment. Though I live with my parents but I have my own apartment.

When I was studying in college , I did many internship for gaining experience. I bought that apartment with that money. It had seen my struggle. Even now I go there to spend some me time.

So I called ishu. She picked up after four rings.

Ekansh- ''morning , jaan.''

Ishita-'' Good morning, ansh. You called so early today, what's the matter? ''

Ekansh- ''Actually I wanna take you out, today after office.''

Ishita-'' okay. I will wait outside of the cafe nearby to our office.''

Ekansh-'' ishu, now we are engaged. So what is the problem if you come with me from office only . People will always say. We can't change our life for theirs saying na.''

Ishita- ''I know ansh. Just wait till the project is done. Our confidential project is almost done. And I think we can complete it before our marriage. The programme is after our marriage. Once the project is launched. Then you can do whatever you want.''

Actually there is a programme, where World's renowned investors are coming.Many other companies are also coming to show their best presentation. And we are gonna show project 001 . If we can make it, 'Malhotra Industries' will be world's no.1 .

Ekansh- okay as you wish. I just want to tell the whole world that you are only mine. So that no one lay their eyes on you.

Ishita- what do you want to say?

Ekansh- stay away from that guy Rahul. I told you before he sees you differently. I don't like the way he looks at you. No one has the right to look at you like that except me.

Ishita- ansh, I told you already. He is no harm. He is just a friend. And I am only yours.

Ekansh- okay. I am getting late. See you in the office.

I cut the call and went down to have breakfast. I wished my parents and took my seat. Adi also came and sit beside me.

Mom- cheeku, the rituals will be started from next week so we have to complete all our shopping in this week.

Me- okay. Today is not possible. Cuzs me and ishu are going on a date. So after that, we all can go.

Mom- ok, I will inform them.

Adi - where are you going on date Bhai ?

Me - i am not telling you. 𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶. 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘢.

Adi whined.With that I got up and bid bye to everyone. Adi wasn't coming today as he have to attend some quiz programme as a chief guest in a college.

I took my car and drove towards office. I went to cabin and started checking mails and files.

After an hour Raman came into my cabin. He was looking nervous.

Me- what happened Raman? Why are you looking anxious?