Chapter 25

Ishita's pov

It's been three days since buaji and natasha came to our house.Buaji  is so sweet and caring.I don't know why that natasha is behaving very sweetly with me after that night. Though I don't like when she eyes my man.

Two days ago finally bhai proposed divi. Woohooo. Now we are getting ready for their engagement. We all were only waiting for bhai to propose divi. Everyone deserves a proposal yaar.

The engagement is going to held in a hotel own by bhai only. All the rituals from groom side are going to be perform by Malhotras and bride side by Rais.

I get ready maroon saree with black designer blouse. I paired it with the chokar set gifted by dip uncle on our wedding. I wear my mangalsutra and about to put the Vermillion when ansh came. He took the Vermillion from my hand and filled my hairline and kissed my forhead.

Ansh - you are looking so gorgeous jaan. I couldn't take my eyes off you.

I blushed and saw his attire. He is wearing a maroon kurta with black waistcoat matching with me. He is looking very handsome as always. Now every girl will be drooling over my man.

Thinking this I frowned. Ansh noticed this and asked,

''What happened baby? Why are you frowning? ''

Me - You are looking very handsome. Now every girl will drool over you especially that natasha. I don't like when she eyes you. Though nowadays she is behaving very sweetly with me''.

Ansh looked at me for a second and burst out laughing.

I huffed and said, ''don't laugh. I am saying the truth. I am telling you ansh if today any girls tries to get close to you I will pull all her hair and make her bald. ''

He didn't stop still laughing clutching his stomach. So I said, ''If you don't stop laughing now, I will banned  you from touching me. ''

He instantly stop laughing and said, '' sorry jaan. I am just imagining you making girls bald. ''

I also laughed hearing this. He cupped my face and said, '' The whole world can have their eyes on me but I have my eyes only for you wifey. Now you tell me how I feel when other men look at my woman. 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘶.''

Me - as if you let them. The way you held me protectively and glared at them. I doubt they don't pee in their pants.

We laughed and he said, '' so let me thank you for your compliment. ''

With that he smashed his lips on me. I also kiss back with equal passion.His one hand to my back pulling me more close  and other is on my bare waist squeezing it. My hands went to his hair pulling and making him groan. Our tongue fight for dominance but he won and ravished each corner of my mouth. Feeling out of breath we pulled away.

Ansh - will continue at night. Now lets get going or else our besties will kill us.

I smiled and nodded. I applied the lipstick again and straighten my saree. Ansh also set his hair. Then we both went down hand in hand. We everyone sitting in the living room including bhai and dip uncle. We went to them when mom saw us and said,

''Hayee, My kids are looking so beautiful.''

''You are right bhabhi. They are looking so beautiful together.𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘪 𝘬𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘰. '', buaji said.

We smiled at them. Then natasha said, ''you both are looking so cute together. Can we took a selfie please? ''

I smiled at her then we took some selfies. Maybe she is not that bad. I misunderstood her. Then we also clicked so many selfies with everyone.