Chapter 18

Author's pov

Ishita went to the stage. Everyone was surprised as why she went to the stage, especially her friends. Ekansh nodded at her and sat in the nearby chair. Adi and Raman was in his both side.

Ishita started saying, '' Hello everyone, I know  you all are wondering why I am here? How did I know about project 001? Let me clear the things first. I am appointed for this project only.

Mr. Malhotra knew someone from our company was betraying us. To caught the person and to save the project, we start a new project with other employees for an eyewash. Our plan worked . We won the deal and the traitor also caught. ''

The staffs were whispering among themselves about who could be the traitor. But Ishita's friends were shocked as they never get suspicious about her as she also worked hard for the stolen project.

Ishita again started speaking, '' That person came yesterday night and took pictures of the project and sent it to Karan Ahuja. Am I right miss Jiya Or did I miss something?? ''

Everyone turned towards Jiya. All colour drained from her face. Reena was seething in anger. Why not she. They all worked very hard. She said,

'' You shameless monkey, how could you stoop so low for money? We all worked hard for this. ''

Everyone started whispering about Jiya. Then Jiya said, '' Believe me, I did nothing. She is lying. Ishita,  you couldn't accuse me without any proof. Tell me, do you have any proof ?''

Ishita smiled and said, '' Do you think I am a fool to say such things without any proof ? I knew such things could happen so I fixed a secret camera on the file. It captured you when you are stealing.

What do you think, such important file was kept just like that on the table without any security. It was a trap, I set for you. I had my suspicion on you cuzs I saw you many times messaging someone and most importantly I saw you with Karan Ahuja on the cafe. It's you who betrayed us. You are the traitor. ''

'' Yes, I did it. I stole the project. I gave it to Karan ahuja. Cuzs he is my cousin. I joined Malhotra Industries to help him by passing the informations. I came here yesterday night and took photos as I can't  take the whole file. Because my brother thought to embarrassed Ekansh Malhotra in front of everyone. I did everything and I am not regretting even one bit. ''

Ekansh smirked looking at ishita. She also have the same expression. Ishita said, ''Here is the proof. The accused confessed herself. ''

Jiya was like fell from sky. She said, ''but you said you have proof against me. ''

Ishita said, ''I was fooling you. I have no proof. But now as you confessed everything proved. ''

Jiya - How dare you?

Ishita - how dare YOU to do such thing? How shamless of you that you stoop this much low for your so- called cousin?

Jiya was boiling in anger. She evilly smirked.

Jiya- You are talking of shame. What do you think, no one knows what are you doing behind our back?

Ishita was totally confused so was everyone. She said, '' what are you trying to say? ''

Jiya -'' I am saying that you are the shamless one to have a affair with boss even when you are engaged with someone else. And now you are even married. Does your husband know about your affair? I guess he doesn't know. Or else how could anyone married a characterless girl like you. ''

Rashi-'' what are you saying? ''

Jiya- ''I am saying the truth. I saw them many times alone in CEO's cabin. That day when she rejects Rahul, I saw her coming out of Mr. Malhotra's cabin with a flushed face . One day I saw them making out in the pantry. But lucky them I don't have my phone with me, or else they have been caught before.''