Chapter 22

Ishita's pov

Today is Sunday. Ansh had to go office as there is something important pending as he was in New York.He finished his breakfast and left. Adi also left after some time as he was getting late for his flight. He was going to Delhi for a business meeting.

Mom and dad are going to ooty with their friends.They are gonna stay there for one week.They also asked maa- papa to come with them so maa - papa are also going with them as Rishu is going for her Interview in Delhi.

I hugged them and bid them bye. After they left I closed the door and went to the garden to water the plants as I don't have any work.

I was thinking how to confess my feelings to ansh while watering the plants. An idea clicked me. I sent ansh's lunch with driver uncle. Then I told the servants that I will make the dinner and give them leave.

I thought to take a small nap before making the dinner. So I went to our room and set an alarm and slept. After some time My sleep is broken by the annoying sound of the the alarm. I went down to prepare the dinner.

I made ansh's favourite Rajma chawal and chili chicken. I also made a chocolate cake for dessert. I set them on the table and went to take a shower. I took a warm shower and get ready in a black saree. I paired it with small silver jhumkaa. I see my reflection in the mirror. I am looking sexy dude. I blushed at that thought.

I heard the bell rang. Ansh came back. I went down and took a deep breath before opening the door. There he stood in his glory.

Ansh - Jaan what took you so long.....

He was saying something but stopped in the middle seeing me. He was staring at me intensely with his mouth open. I smirked inwardly and said,

''come in ansh''.

He came in and pulled me by my waist towards him.

''You are looking so sexy ishu. This black suits you. ''

I blushed looking down and said, ''let's have the dinner. I have prepare your favourites. ''

Ansh - really, let's go then.

Then we both finished our dinner and I bring the chocolate cake. This is my first time making chocolate cake. I wait for his reaction. He took a bite and started thinking something deeply.

Me - ansh, how is it??

Ansh - ummm, ....... It is superb. After so many days I taste so delicious cake.

Me - I knew it. After all mom teach me the recipe.

After we finished our dessert. I take him to the garden. The moon shining brightly in the sky and the scents of the flower make the atmosphere more romantic. I took a deep breath and said,

'' Ansh, you know I never believe in love at first sight. Even though I love to read them a lot in books. I mean how can someone love a person, he/ she sees for the first time. I never believe in this concept. So I wait for my right person. Then you came in my life. You know first time I felt like that. You are the first man to make me feel like this even my all fictional crushes failed to do that. In this one month one week when you are not with me I realized how madly I am in love with you. I love you very much ansh.please never leave me. I can't live without you. ''

''I love you too Jaan '' , ansh said. I can see his eyes getting wet. He hugged me tightly and said, ''I love you very very much. I will never leave you ishu. How can I leave my life. Thank you so much for coming in my life and making it beautiful. ''

This is the most beautiful moment, when the person you love, loves you back. After some time he pulled away and kissed me. It's a slow kiss. As if we both are enjoying this ambience with each other. This night, this moon are the witness of our love.