Family description

𝙀𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖- our male protagonist

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's father, former CEO of Malhotra Industries. A complete family man, loves his wife and children very much.

𝙀𝙠𝙩𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's mother, a fashion designer, owns her own company. Very kind and sweet in nature. Loves her husband and children very much.

𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's younger brother, COO of Malhotra Industries. A cheerful and fun loving guy, loves his family very much.

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞-our female protagonist

𝙂𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙫 𝙍𝙖𝙞-Ishita's father, a school teacher, very honest and family man. Idol of their daughters.

𝙂𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞 -Ishita's mother, a housewife, sweet and kind lady. Loves her family to the core.

𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞- Ishita's younger sister, very sweet, lovely and cheerful girl. Studying in college, final year of MBA. Irritates her sister a lot but also loves her to the core.

𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖-Best friend of Ekansh, CEO of khanna Industries. Very cheerful and fun loving guy not a typical CEO. In a relationship with Divya Arora.

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙥 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖-father of Ashish, best friend of Devansh, Ekansh's father. Loves his son very much. After death of his wife take care of Ashish. Very close to Ekansh as he calls him 'dip uncle'

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙖 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖- best friend of Ishita, very sweet and innocent girl. Works in the same bank as Ishita's and in free time works in her father's bakery. In a relationship with Ashish.

Thats all for family description, other characters will introduce in the story.
Please enjoy and vote ⭐😊😊.