Chapter 31

Ishita's pov

It's been eight months from our anniversary party. Yes now I am eight months pregnant. Though it's tough but I am enjoying every moment of it.

I took maternity leave from the second month only. I didn't want to take any risk with my baby.

In this whole period ansh never left my side. From midnight weird cravings to morning sickness, mood swooings he was always with me. When the baby first kicked, he was literally jumping like a excited kid all around the house.

Mom made all my favorites and whatever I want to eat. In the evening we all sat together and chat. From my sixth month ansh also took leave from office as he want to take care of us properly. He only goes when something important came up or Adi and ashu bhai manages.

Speaking about ashu bhai, he and divi got married three months ago. It's was a destination wedding in Goa. Though I enjoyed a lot but I couldn't dance properly in my best friends wedding due to my condition. Ansh literally held me to himself so that I couldn't go.

Adi also disclose about his love for Rishu and vice versa. Our parents were very happy would be an understatement. But they don't want to get married yet as Rishu want to build her career first. So they got engaged one month ago. And their marriage will be decided whenever they want.

I came out of our room. We both shifted downstairs. It's very difficult to walk due to my swollen feet. I sat on the couch of our living room. Adi and dad went to office and mom went to shopping with divi and Rishu.

Ansh came from the kitchen with some fruits and said, '' What are you doing here jaan? You should rest in the room. ''

Me - I was getting bored ansh. Your baby is too naughty. Do not let me sit peacefully in one place. Now my feet are also paining.

He came towards me and kissed my cheeks and bump.

Ansh - hey baby, don't trouble your mumma.You are my good child right. Jaan, don't worry you eat this fruits. I will bring some oil to massage your feet. I saw in a you Tube vidéo. Till then you must finish this.

Although I am don't want to eat fruits but I have it reluctantly. Soon he came with a bowl with oil in it. He sat down on the floor and took my feet on his lap. He massages my feet with the oil.

Ansh - how are you feeling now?

Me - much better than before. Its helpful.

I don't know what happened but I am feeling like crying and soon water drops started to fall. Seeing my tears ansh panicked.

Ansh - what happened jaan? Are feeling any pain? Should we go to the hospital? I am calling the doctor.

I sniffled and said with tears in my eyes, ''no I am not feeling any pain. I just feel like crying. I am troubling you guys a lot I know. But I don't know why I am feeling like this.Maybe pregnancy hormones.''

Ansh - thank god. You scared me. And you are not troubling at all. You are carrying the symbol of our love, our baby. And I know it's very difficult. So I am trying my best to give you some comfort and fulfilling your all wishes. Cuz I know we men can never understand or bear the pain which a women goes through while delivering a baby . A woman is much more stronger than any man. And you are stronger. Because I don't think I will ever be able to bear all this that you are bearing if I were in your spot. I am so proud of and grateful to you jaan that you are bearing all this for our child , our baby. Thank you so much. Even this 'thank you' word would not be enough for it.''

I was tears once again. I am so lucky to have him. Not everyone get such a understanding and supporting husband.

Ansh - now why are you crying more?

Me - because you are making me emotional with your words. Fuck this pregnancy hormones. I love you ansh.

Ansh - I love you more my love.

I pulled him by his collar and kissed him. He held my nape and deepened the kiss. My hands began to move from his hair to  all over his body. His one hand slipped in my shirt and squzzed my waist. But we go further we are disturbed by none other than his phone.

We both groaned. Ansh pickup the call. It was Adi. Listening him, ansh's expression changed.

Ansh - ok. I am coming.

He cut the call and turned towards me.

Ansh- jaan, I have to go to office. There is some emergency. But don't worry it's nothing serious. I promise I will be back soon. And I already msged mom. She is coming soon. Okay.

Me - okay. But come soon.

He nodded and went to our room to change. I bid him bye not before he kissed my forehead and my baby bump. It's his routine whenever he goes out he does this.

Now we are all alone. I sat down watching TV  for sometime. Suddenly I felt craving for chocolate donuts. I went to the kitchen to find it but remember that I had already finished it last night.

Though there are chefs and maids but I want the donuts from a special place. So I took my purse and a scarf. I told the driver the location and chocolate donuts I am coming.

The ride stopped in front of the shop and went in. I devoured three donuts there only and took some parcel too. These were too tasty.

I came out of the shop but the driver was not there. Where did he go?? I carefully walk down and search everywhere but found no one. I was going to phone ansh when someone pressed a handkerchief on my nose from behind. The packet fell from my hands. I struggled to escape but soon black dots appear in front of my eyes and everything became dark. The last thought in my mind was my baby and ansh.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31.

𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙪? 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 vote⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓.