chapter 6

Ishita's pov

Yesterday night only I applied leave for 2 months. The manager knows about my freelancing, so he approved.

After having breakfast I went to office. I directly went to Mr. Malhotra's cabin to know about my cabin or desk. I knocked at his door. Hearing a come in I entered. There I saw another man.

He looked at me surprise. But I never saw him before. I shrugged it and said,

'Good morning Mr Malhotra. Could you tell me where is my desk ? '

Mr. Malhotra- Good morning, Raman will take you there. You have to sit with my other employees as they knew you came here for the cover up project.

'Yeah, sure. '

Mr. Malhotra- and miss Rai, meet my brother cum COO of Malhotra Industries, Aditya Malhotra.and Adi she is Ishita Rai,the freelancer hire for the special project.'

'Hello'

I handshaked with him. Then Mr. Raman  take me to 20 th floor where other staff are.

In lunch time we means me, Reena, Rahul, Aryan and Rashi went to have lunch in office canteen. Well they are my new friends.

At first I met Reena and Aryan, then later   they introduced me to others and add me in their group.Aryan is a fun loving guy and is in relationship with Rashi. They looked so cute together.Reena is just like divi, crazy and Rahul , he is also a friendly guy.

Ekansh's pov-

Me and Adi were discussing about a file and someone knocked. Miss Rai came in and asked about her sitting arrangement.

I looked at Adi. He was looking at her with wide eyes. He turned towards me and smirk at me teasingly.

I introduced them to each other. After she left with Raman, Adi asked,

'Woah, bhai I didn't know you are that desperate. You hire her as your employee! '

'I didn't hire her.Raman did it. Moreover I didn't even knew her name, how can I hire her ? '

He raised his eyebrow and said,

'Ok leave it and enjoy this 2 months with your 'angel'. and winked at me.

After he left I resume my work. At lunch time I was passing by the canteen, I heard her laughter. I saw her laughing with some of my staffs. I smiled at her and went from there.

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Ishita's pov

Days passed like this. I got good friends there. Sometimes we hangout together after office.Our work on the special project is also going good .no one suspected anything. I felt like I am on some national mission.

Among all this I also got to know about Mr Malhotra. Though he appeared as cold-hearted, arrogant but he has a good heart.

He helped his employees without their knowledge. But I don't know why  they all fear him and called him 'devil'.

Today is Sunday and I thought to spend the day sleeping. But my happiness doesn't live long as mom told that the family who saw me at a wedding are coming in the evening.

After taking a short nap, I freshened up and Rishu helped me to get ready. I am feeling nervous but Rishu kept me busy with her talks until maa came to call me down.

Maa-' you are looking so beautiful betu. i know you are nervous ishu. But don't think too much. They are very nice people.

I nodded and went down with maa and Rishu beside me.

Ekansh's pov

These two weeks were bliss. Everything is going good. Working with Ishita, I got to know about her. She is  beautiful not only outside but also inside.I kinda feel a pull towards her. I never felt this kind of feeling towards any girl.

She is very talented.Now I am sure she is perfect for this project.

Today we are going to meet the girl whom mom choose for me.As I can't deny mom,  so I am going to reject her.cuzs 𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘥 𝘬𝘰𝘪 𝘢𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪. I don't know what to name this feeling.

We got ready and went to their house. A couple around my parents age  welcome us.

We sit in the couches and talked a little. Actually mom , dad and Adi are talking. Then the girl's mother went upstairs to call the girl.

Third person's pov

Ekansh hear the jingling of anklet and smell a familiar scent. When he looked at the person, he was shocked to see her  here.He doesn't expect her here. He is dancing in his mind but he maintained his posture.

Ishita saw a couple was sitting there but seeing the person beside them she was shocked.Her 'handsome hottie' was sitting there. She thought she is dreaming but she came out of her trance by her mother's voice.

She realized it is not a dream. He was really here with his family. He is also looking surprised, so he doesn't know that he is coming to see her. But she can notice a small smile on his lips.

Ishita's mother- Ishu come here.

Then she introduced them to her.
'And he is Ekansh'.

Ishita- maa, we know each other.

Ekansh- Actually , she is the freelancer we hire for a new project. She is one of my staff.

Ekansh's mom- It's good that you both knew each other before. As you guys know each other then you don't have any problem with this marriage right.

Ekansh- mom, we know each other as boss and employee not as partners.

Ekansh's mom - ok you guys can talk among yourself later about that. Now let me meet my daughter in law.

Ekta went towards ishita and caressed her cheek and said,

'You are so beautiful beta. I am so lucky to have you as my daughter. '

Ishita smiled at her. Her heart felt warm at the motherly touch. She liked his parents.Then suddenly

'OMG, you are here'

Adi was busy attending a call. When he came back he was shocked to see ishita here.

He looked at Ekansh and raised his eyebrow. He went near him and said,

'Bhai, is this really a coincidence ? '

Ekansh- yeah, I didn't know it's her. I came here thinking to reject her but I didn't know it's her.

Adi- bhai, I think this is God's signal. She is the one for you. I am so happy for you.

Ekansh- what happy yaar I like her but not the vice versa. I don't know if she feel anything for me.

Adi - don't worry bhai. I am sure she is gonna be my Bhabhi.

He turns towards Ishita and said,
'Hello Ishita, could not expect you here. '

Ishita- hello to you too and me neither.

Ekansh's father- Ok guys let's the kids talk cuzs they will gonna spend their life together.

Ishita's father - yeah , Ishu take him to your room and talk. And don't hesitate to talk cuzs it's about your whole life.

He said the last line looking at both of them. Both of them went upstairs to her room.

𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓