Chapter 20

Ishita's pov

***𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩.

We both came home and directly went to our room. I was going to the wash room to freshen up because the dress is as heavy as it is beautiful. When ansh pulled me towards him and pinned me to the nearby wall. I gasped at his sudden gesture.

Ansh - ''You are looking so beautiful ishu. Then I could not do anything as we have to go but not now. ''

Saying this he smashed his lips on mine. His one hand held my neck tilting it for better access and with the other hand he held my waist and pulled me more into him.

My hands automatically went to his hair pulling it and making him groan.He was kissing  me Hungrily. I am also kissing him back with equal fervor. His hands are now traveling all around my back. As the dress is backless, his hands on my bare back sending shivers to my spine.

We pulled away feeling out of breath. But he didn't stop there, he moved to my neck. He is kissing and sucking my neck. I tilted my neck giving him better access. I was controlling the sound which so badly want to come out of my mouth. I failed to do so as he bit my sweet spot and sucked the place making me moaned.

His hand went to the zip of the dress pulling it down.He put the strap down my shoulder.He started kissing and bitting my shoulder.He left my neck and again kissed me. He was kissing me so hard that I curled my feet in that intensity.

I can feel wetness between my legs. He left my mouth and turned me around. Now my front is facing the wall and my back is on display to his hungry eyes. His kissed, bit and sucked all around my back. I fisted my both hand. He snuggled to my neck and said,

'' let's get change and sleep. Or I might loose the last strings of self control.You change here itself. I am going to the guest room to change. Jaan, I don't want to rush things between us. I don't want to have just sex with you. I want to make love to you. And I want that when we both will realise our love for each other.''

I turned around and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I went to the washroom and he went to the guest room taking his clothes. I blushed seeing  my reflection on the mirror. My lips are swollen and red. My neck and shoulder is full of red and purple hickeys. It's better if I don't talk about my back. He is this much beastly only in this make out, I don't know what will he do when we will make love? I blushed at that thought.

I quickly took a hot shower which relax my muscles and changed into a cute panda t shirt and shorts. I came out and saw ansh already in his t-shirt and pant, laying on the bed. He saw me and patted the bed beside him. I switch off the light and lay beside him. He put my head on his chest exactly where his heart beats. I snuggled more into him and slept listening to his heart beats.

Next morning we both came down for breakfast together. Next week my leave will be over. I have to join again from Monday. We wished mom, dad and adi.we all sit down. We are eating when adi said,

''Mom, I think the all out machine of bhai's room is broken. You should inform a servant to change it. ''

Ansh - No, it's perfectly working.

Adi - oo really, then why there is so many 'mosquito bite' on bhabhi's neck. See na that red red spots.

I chocked the food I was eating. Ansh patted my back.I tried to cover all the marks but now I think I need to use more concealer.My face became red in embarrassment.He said, '' I am done with my breakfast. You guys carry on. ''

He was drinking water when dad said, '' hmm, I think it is a 'big mosquito', who only bites my daughter.''

Ansh spiled the water he was drinking which directly landed on adi's face as he was sitting in the front seat of ansh.