chapter 11

Ishita's pov

Today is our engagement.our engagement will be done in my house with only our family and friends. I am so nervous as well happy. Divi came here to get me ready and rishu is also here. I got ready in a emerald lehenga with matching jewelry. Divi give me light make up as I don't like to cake my face with make up.

Divi- OMG ishu, you are looking so gorgeous. I bet Ekansh would be drooling over you.

' yes di you are looking so beautiful. After all you are 'my'sister. You have to be beautiful.' Rishu said with a smug look stressing on the word 'my'.

Me- oh hello, I am your elder sister. I came first.

Rishu- so what, God knew I would be your little sis. So He makes you beautiful, so that people don't doubt that you are my sis. Btw I agree with divi di.

Just then maa came there. Her eyes teared seeing me.

Maa- my ishu grown up so fast. Today is her engagement and after some day she will get married and would start her new life.

Seeing maa, my also started tearing. Then divi said, 'aunty, don't make her cry. Or else my all hard work will go in vain. '

Rishu-' yes maa, or else my jiju will  ran away seeing this ghost.'

I glared at her but she stuck her tongue at me. Maa chuckled and nodded smilingly.

After some time I came down with divi and rishu on my both side. I looked up to see the brown orbs staring at me with adoration, admiration. Ansh was wearing a emerald suit matching with my lehenga.

He was looking very handsome in that.He came towards me and said, 'you are looking so beautiful ishu'.

I blushed at his compliment and said, 'you are also looking handsome'.
He smiled and take me towards the couch decorated with flowers. We sat there and our parents came and blessed us.

Then a man around my papa's age came towards us. I couldn't recognize him but ansh stood and hugged him. He said,

'Ishu meet dip uncle, ashish' father. He is my guide, my second father and uncle this is ishita. You know she is ashish' princess and divya's best friend'.

I smiled at him and touched his feet. He  smiled lovingly at me and blessed me.

'Well ashish should have introduced you to me as she call you his sister. But my son is an idiot. My ekansh is only person who has some brain. I am very happy for ekansh as he get such a sweet and beautiful wife.
And from now on I am also your father. So don't ever hesitate to reach me if you ever have  any problem. And if Ekansh ever trouble you just call me. I will teach him a lesson. '

I smilingly nodded at him.Then bhai came  and said, ' oh Dad,you already met ishu'.

Uncle- yes, now let me meet my daughter.i don't know how she is bearing an idiot like you. I want to give a hats off to her patience.'.

Bhai whined and they went to meet divi. Ansh held my hand and entwined our fingers. We are staring at each other and someone cleared his throat. I look up and saw Adi wiggling his brows at us.

Adi- hello Romeo Juliet, do your romance later. Now start the ritual.

Then Mom came with the rings. Ansh took the ring and slipped it on my finger. He took my hand kissed it. Our friends hooted and I blushed looking down. Then I also put the ring on his ring finger. Everyone clapped.

Ansh again entwined our finger as we took our seat. Then Rishu and Adi came in the center with  Mike in their hand.

Rishu- 'Good evening everyone. The ritual is done. Now Di and jiju are engaged.