Chapter 27

Ishita's pov

After all that fiasco in the office we enjoyed that day devouring Street foods. Now we are going somewhere but i don't know where. Ansh is driving and i asked him many times but he only said '' Have some patience jaan. ''

The car stopped and we both came down. Ansh hold my hand and started walking. We came to the beach. But this is somewhere else, I never came here or heard about it.

Me - ansh, where are we? What is this place? I never heard of it.

Ansh - thats because I bought this area. This is private. So no one knows about this. Come.

He took me towards the beach there was a cottage. Ansh open the door of the cottage with keys . It has a bedroom, a living room with a small kitchen. The most beautiful place in the cottage is its front yard. You can a beautiful view of the sea. It's too beautiful to describe.

Me -  It's so beautiful ansh but why didn't you take me here before?

Ansh - cuzs i recently bought it and thought to show you. And we are gonna stay here for some days. I already informed mom.

''Really!! '', I said excitedly. He nodded with a smile. I sequeled and said, '' so what are we waiting for? Let's go to the beach.''

It's feels so good when the waves crashed at your feet. It's so soothing. We are walking hands in hands and the water crashing our feet. Ansh laid a carpet on the sand. We both sat on it gazing at the waves  crashing on the shore.

I looked at ansh. He was staring at the sea. He was looking so serene under the moonlight. His messy hair, rolled up sleeves, pouty pink lips, how his eyes and face shines under the moonlight are turning me on .The top two buttons of his shirt which left open is giving  me a clear view of his well built chest adding fuel to my rousing desires.

I pulled him by his collar and crashed my lips on his. After first he seemed surprised but immediately responded by kissing me back with more passion. I pushed him on the mat and hovered over him with my legs on his both side.

*** 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 ***

Feeling out of breath, I broke the kiss and move to his neck giving wet kisses. I bite his jaw and sucked the place soothing the pain. I looked at his eyes. When he saw the desire in my eyes he knows what I want. I don't have to voice my words cuzs I know only he can read me like a open book just by seeing my eyes. Just I read his. I can clearly see he want it much more than me.

He flipped our position and dipped his face in my neck peppering kisses all along my shoulder. He bites my neck and sucked the place soothing the pain.His hand went inside my kurti and started making different patterns on my back and waist.

While he continued his work on my neck and shoulder, I opened his shirt and throw it. I began to roam my hands on his back feeling his skin with my hand. He started pushing the kurti upward and remove it from my body leaving in my red lacy bra. His hand went to my back for unclasping the bra but before that I flipped our position and sat on his stomach cuzs I have different plans.

Ansh raised his brow questioningly. I pecked his lips and said, '' let me make love to you today. ''

Ansh smirked and said, '' all yours. ''

I smirked and attack his neck biting, sucking, kissing making him moan my name.

'' Ishuu''

I move to his well built chest and abs. I kissed all over his chest and bites his delicious abs and grinded my core on his clothed junior. After giving enough attention to his chest I move to his South. I can feel how turned on he is now.